- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting family. We can't fault anything to be honest. Tom and Lorraine are amazing hosts and make you feel..."
"The room was bright and spotlessly clean. The shower room was small, as expected in an older property, but adequate for our needs. The fresh..."
"Two minutes walk from the seafront this hotel is run by two friendly and efficient people. Comfortable, warm room (I had the single room at..."
"Lovely warm friendly b and b, very cosy...."
"We loved our, unfortunately only one night, stay at Berwyn Guest House. Lorraine and Tom are very friendly. The decoration is welcoming and..."
About the hotel
Tom and Lorraine provide a warm, friendly and comfortable atmosphere in which to enjoy your stay. For the perfect start to your day choose from the extensive Breakfast Menu, all sourced locally, vegetarian/vegan option also available. Whether you are looking to spend a few days relaxing away from the rigours of day to day life or have an action packed itinerary planned then the Berwyn Guest House would be delighted to accommodate you for the duration of your stay in North Wales.
However long you spend here at Berwyn Guest House we are sure that you will want to return time and again. We are in a perfect location just 200 yards from the beach and within walking distance of the town centre and all major attractions in and around Rhyl. Rhyl offers a wide range of attractions like the Seaquarium, museum, we also have the Pavilion Theatre which has shows all though the year, Bingo, White Rose Shopping Centre, and award winning Drift Park with children's paddling pool and crazy golf.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/06/2012 to 28/06/2019 - Children over age of 5 only. 20% non refundable deposit required when booking. Full payment taken from card provided at booking on arrival unless guest inform us otherwise. 3% Credit Card charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
cheap and a lot more the cheerful
Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting family.
We can't fault anything to be honest. Tom and Lorraine are amazing hosts and make you feel very welcome. The hotel rooms are clean and have everything you need really. Breakfast are lovely and this is in an amazing location short walk to the beach/town.
A great find
The room was bright and spotlessly clean.
The shower room was small, as expected in an older property, but adequate for our needs. The freshly cooked breakfast was delicious.
Lorraine and Tom were great hosts. Which made for a very pleasant stay.