- 14 guest reviews
"good value budget hotel would book again..."
"Wonderful to stay here all staff were very friendly. Nice that the hotel manager sat with us and had a chat at breakfast. Would like to wish..."
"Nice little hotel that's adjacent to a fantastic restaurant. The decor of the room needs to be addressed as it's a little dated, but everyth..."
"I was merely staying overnight and the Roman Lodge Hotel was convenient to the location of my meeting for the following day.......I found th..."
"Great value. Unfortunately I didn't get to sample the food but the restaurant was very busy mid week..."
About the hotel
Roman Lodge Hotel is situated on the outskirt of Caerleon the Roman Lodge is frequented by business users in the week. At weekends things change. We have over 30 Golf courses within a 20 min drive of the hotel, including St.
Pierre. Only 5 minutes to the Celtic Manor the hosts for this years Welsh Open and 2010 Ryder Cup. 20 Minutes to the new Millenium Stadium at Cardiff. Here in our own historic village we have a Roman Amphitheatre, Baths & Museum, this being the Roman Fortress of Isca, the H. Q. of the 2nd Augustan Legion for three hundred years.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:22 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Roman Lodge Hotel in NEWPORT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
The night from hell
I had the night from hell here.
Beer coolers constantly switching on and off all night. Excessive noise in the room from other rooms. Constant sound of running water in the room (115). Fire alarm set off inadvertently. Staff couldn't find master key to reset. Evacuated hotel with people still sat in the restaurant eating and drinking but they didn't have to leave. In essence I cannot recommend this hotel or return to this location. Very disappointed. Was no-one on reception as I left so couldn't raise my concerns directly. Wished I had forfeited the price of the room and just driven home.
hotel need big update, Restaurant next door was fabulous great food