This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Brisbane, Apartment Hotel on Charlotte Street Midtown Brisbane Apartments offers 28 floors of modern self catering apartments in the very centre of Brisbane city. With only six rooms per floor, the apartment hotel was built new from the ground up. If you're looking for a fresh Brisbane Apartment hotel, this is the place.
The apartment accommodation is great for business and leisure travellers to Brisbane who want clean, modern rooms and a friendly service. It is well suited for visitors who want to be near the centre of Brisbane. The apartment rooms are well-designed, clean, and pretty straight-forward. Think practical and convenient, rather than overblown and fussy. Located in central Brisbane, the apartment hotel is right next to the bustle of Queen Street and Eagle Street and just south of Fortitude Valley, Chinatown, and convenient to South Bank and West End. You’ll certainly appreciate the location. Check in: 2. 00pm Check out: 10. 00am Reception Hours: 5. 30am to 11. 00pm daily The apartments have wonderful floor to ceiling windows and solid drapes in the bedrooms to block out the light. The bedrooms are compact and quiet. The beds are comfortable and there is a good amount of space to put clothes away. The apartments do offer a spacious living area, full kitchen and a private balcony. The bathrooms have a shower only and although small don't feel cramped the way that some inner city hotel bathrooms do. Internet access is easy and you receive 30 minutes free during your stay, either from the wi-fi in the lobby, or from your room. There is ipad hire for business services (for use in the lobby). You can make yourself comfortable on the lobby lounge and wirelessly print to the reception printer - ideal for printing boarding passes for your next flight. The hotel offers parking for travellers arriving by car. Self parking rates are $25 per day. Considering public car parks in the area can cost between $60 - $90 a night, this is a great price. The hotel provides laundry facilities (washer and dryer) in all guest rooms. A great for option for travellers on longer trips that want to freshen up. On the podium level you’ll find a 20 metre lap pool with several sun beds (morning sun) and a sauna/steam room. You’ll also find a large barbeque and an undercover dining area for guests to use also on this level. The exercise room offers both cardio equipment and free weights for a quick workout on the road. We also have arrangements with the nearby Good Life Gym on Edward Street or a Bootcamp operator in the Botanic Gardens for anyone wanting a more extensive workout. Located at the entrance of Midtown Brisbane Apartment Hotel with on Charlotte Street, 127 Bar and Bistro offers a cafe service, breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a delicious takeaway menu. 127 also offers the option to Midtown Brisbane guests to chargeback to their guests room during their stay.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet