- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"very welcoming, rooms were good great stay and exellent breakfast thanks..."
About the hotel
In the centre of the picturesque town of Usk in Monmouthshire, The Crosskeys Inn offers a traditional pub and a pleasant patio with tables and chairs. All rooms feature flat-screen Freeview TVs and free Wi-Fi. Full English breakfast is served every morning.
Guests can enjoy fresh home cooked food in the lounge bar with an open fireplace. The pub offers a large selection of fine ales, beers, lager, spirits and wine. Each room at The Crosskeys comes with tea and coffee making facilities. There is also a work desk and a modern bathroom with luxury towels. All rooms are kept in character with the building. Usk has excellent links to all major motorways in South Wales. Cardiff is a 30-minute drive away and London is just over 2 hours’ drive. A large private car park is located behind the premises.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Crosskeys Inn in Usk are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
cross keys usk
very welcoming, rooms were good great stay and exellent breakfast thanks
Very small room....
!. and shower... with a very large soap dispenser.. The staff was very friendly and the room smelt lovely and clean..