- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Clean room with a distant sea view. Breakfast was good and staff are friendly and went out the way to serve breakfast at 6.30am on a Sunday..."
"+ Nice breakfast Pleasant view - Very steep stairs from car park to reception Four flights of stairs to my room but no lift Cup & glass not..."
"Very welcoming, nice apartment, everything we needed for 2 nights. Had a great night in Swansea...."
"Will be returning to wales again!!..."
About the hotel
The Hurst Dene Guesthouse offers a wide variety of rooms in a welcoming and comfortable environment. From standard and en suite rooms to twin rooms and family rooms, we are sure to have your needs covered. We also offer luxury self-catering apartments that have all been recently renovated.
Our apartments come complete with en suite facilities, a fully fitted kitchen, dining area, lounge and bedrooms as well as TV and wireless access. Hurst Dene is an ideal base for the idyllic beaches, wonderful parks, SA1 area, Mumbles and shopping.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Clean room with a distant sea view.
Breakfast was good and staff are friendly and went out the way to serve breakfast at 6.30am on a Sunday morning as I had an early start. My first room was cancelled so this was a good alternative.
An ok stay but would not return due to stair situation
+ Nice breakfast
- Very steep stairs from car park to reception
Four flights of stairs to my room but no lift
Cup & glass not changed during my 3 day stay