- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Very welcoming, nice apartment, everything we needed for 2 nights. Had a great night in Swansea...."
"Will be returning to wales again!!..."
"I would happily return - excellent value for money...."
"The friendly owner kindly accepted me arriving late after a long journey down from the north. The room was comfortable, clean and cosy, whic..."
About the hotel
The Hurst Dene Guesthouse offers a wide variety of rooms in a welcoming and comfortable environment. From standard and en suite rooms to twin rooms and family rooms, we are sure to have your needs covered. We also offer luxury self-catering apartments that have all been recently renovated.
Our apartments come complete with en suite facilities, a fully fitted kitchen, dining area, lounge and bedrooms as well as TV and wireless access. Hurst Dene is an ideal base for the idyllic beaches, wonderful parks, SA1 area, Mumbles and shopping.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Hurst Dene Guest House
Very welcoming, nice apartment, everything we needed for 2 nights.
Had a great night in Swansea.
The stay was awesome Winston & Nicolette were so lovely The view from my room was extrodinary
Will be returning to wales again!.