- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I stayed at the Hotel regent recently due to competing in a Jiu Jitsu competition. The hotel was quiet which is a real must when fighting th..."
About the hotel
The Regent Hotel **** is located in the heart of an exclusive residential neighbourhood in Rome, the Parioli area, just minutes away from Villa Borghese, the National Gallery of Modern Art and Via Veneto. The vicinity is quiet and refined, close to the city centre but away from the crowded streets. You can reach Piazza del Popolo and Flaminio Metro Station on foot in around 20 minutes.
Otherwise you can catch the local train from Euclide Station, located just around the corner. The Regent Hotel has 201 attractive and comfortable rooms, elegantly furnished and equipped with air conditioning, safe, satellite TV, telephone and hair dryer. At the Regent Hotel **** guests will have the pleasure of enjoying healthy and refined cuisine prepared by our skilled renowned Chef. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- 01/04/2012 to 31/12/2013 - Dopo una gestione quinquennale, e a seguito di una generale ristrutturazione, la proprietà riprende la gestione diretta della struttura. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed at the Hotel regent recently due to competing in a Jiu Jitsu competition.
The hotel was quiet which is a real must when fighting the next day. It was clean and also very responable. The hotel is just a short walk to all the sights and also on 1 bus route (910) from the Termini, so it ticks all the boxes for me. Great staff who are friendly and willing to help. Will defo stay here again.