- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The apartment is in the Salford Quays area and has lots of bars and restaurants. It is a nightmare to find, but I was helped by the friendly..."
"Having an apartment all to myself better than a hotel room. Able to cook and make snacks avoiding having to go out to restaurant on my own o..."
"The staff were fantastic! On arrival we were met and escorted to our room by 2 members of staff. Later in the evening, I realised that I had..."
"Loved the apartment. Was very clean and more than what i expected. If i had to nitpick, There was 3 of us staying in the apartment but only..."
About the hotel
Rotana Apartments in Salford Quays have high-spec furnishings and fittings, with secure on-site parking and free Wi-Fi and contemporary modern apartments. The spacious apartments feature contemporary decor, with size bedrooms. All apartments have a flat-screen TV with digital freeview channels.
Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the apartments at no extra cost. Rotana Apartments is approximately 10-minute drive from Old Trafford and 5 mintue drive from Manchester United Football Club. Manchester city centre is 10 minutes’ drive away. Salford Quays is a cultural hub in the North-West, offering art, retail and leisure venues in a thriving waterfront quarter. It is close to the motorway, and just west of the attractions in Manchester city centre.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/07/2013 to 31/07/2022 - Valid photo ID / credit card is required. Security deposit may be required. Strictly no smoking and no partying hotel. You will be vacated immediately by our onsite security if there is any nuisance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
One night only!
The apartment is in the Salford Quays area and has lots of bars and restaurants.
It is a nightmare to find, but I was helped by the friendly voice of someone at the apartment complex. Positives included location and price, negatives were that the car parking was another £12, the bedroom blinds were so flimsy you woke up when the sun came up. The worst thing however was the bed, it is without doubt the most uncomfortable I have ever had the misfortune of not sleeping on.
Great apartment with stunning views incl Old Trafford. Very helpful staff, definitely recommend.
Having an apartment all to myself better than a hotel room.
Able to cook and make snacks avoiding having to go out to restaurant on my own or expensive hotel food. Great condition and helpful staff to sort parking out. It is necessary to book parking as there is nowhere else nearby. Good quality facilities with large flat screen TV, fully fitted kitchen incl fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Only suggestion is to provide a few bits in kitchen ie T towel, washup liquid, dishwasher tablet, oven gloves. Will definitely rebook when back in Manchester.