- 25 guest reviews
"GOOD HOTEL.GREAT AT RECEPTION..."
"Reception staff where great , rooms where basic but clean good linen on beds plenty of lovely white towels , powerful hot shower..."
"Staff and location perfect, stayed on a B&B basis, breakfast spot on, bar prices very good and ideal for all amenities. Can't beat value for..."
"The room had damp on the wall by the window and in the bathroom. The WiFi is very good and the bar food is good pub grub...."
"This was my first stay at the Wynnstsay Arms Hotel. On arrival the receptionest was amazing and so helpful. The room was still being cleaned..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Wynnstay Arms Hotel, this 18th century Grade 2 listed building sits comfortably at one end of the high street assured of its place in history, hence the original balcony once the chosen Site selected by Prime Minister David Lloyd George in 1918 to announce the end of the World War. The hotel entrance opens up to a modern café/bar offering everything from breakfasts to an extensive menu served all day, fine wines and cask ales, it’s the perfect place to unwind after shopping, visiting the local sites or as a meeting place. The Wynnstay Arms has 27 en-suite bedrooms refurbished to a high standard, two conference rooms, a first floor function room, a large car park at the rear of the hotel free to residents and 24 hour access.
Within walking distance of St Giles Church (one of the seven wonders of Wales) we are the perfect wedding venue.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing as expected
Went for valentines weekend.
Parking was horrendous after 15 mins we got a space. Asked at reception if they needed our registration she said no. So obviously anyone is able to use hotel car park. Outside was a poster of a beautiful double room. Well we got our KEY and then we knew it was all down hill from there. Room tiny plenty of dirty cracks and bathroom awful. Would not go back. Didn't even bother going for breakfast!
GOOD HOTEL.GREAT AT RECEPTION