This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The motel offers quality accommodation, value for money and friendly service. It is the perfect destination for a relaxing holiday, fun filled adventure or travelling on business. Pigeon House Motor Inn prides itself on comfortable, well maintained accommodation.
Rooms have queen beds, are non smoking with digital TVs, Fox/Austar & air conditioning. Free Wireless Broadband is offered. Guests can relax by the pool, enjoy a BBQ or a quiet drink in the garden. Delicious Breakfasts are available and are served in your room. The property has a “no party” policy to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay. Four (4) great beaches are located nearby or guests can stroll to the many restaurants, cafes and shops or admire Ulladulla’s beautiful Harbour which houses a vast fishing fleet. The Ex Servos Club & Bowling Club are close by. Enjoy the many water sports available - Surfing, Fishing, Snorkelling, Scuba Diving - swim through the caves of Burrill Rocks to the scattered wrecks off Brush Island. Guests can go Bushwalking, play Golf, shop at the boutique stores or browse through the numerous Art and Craft centres in the area. There are many scenic picnic areas along the coast or visit Pebbley Beach and watch the kangaroos laze in the sun. Climb Pigeon House mountain or just enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the beautiful South Coast. See dolphins and whales from a variety of pleasure cruises or charter a boat to go Deep sea or Reef fishing or cruise Burrill Lake. Your hosts, Allen and Jenny, are only too happy to assist you with local knowledge and experiences that will ensure your stay takes advantage of everything their wonderful location has to offer. Pigeon House Motor Inn is named after a local landmark, Pigeon House Mountain, which is located to the west of Ulladulla and was named by Captain James Cook as he sailed the east coast of Australia.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet