- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The hotel is set in a fantastic part of the Lakes, all the facilities you want are on site, pool, gym, restaurant. The breakfast is worth th..."
"Lovely room with very comfortable and bedding....including very comfortable pillows 😊 good service from all staff with a healthy dose of fr..."
"A truly fabulous place to stay. There was a mix up with the bed layout, but it was quickly resolved..."
"Really enjoyed the stay at that hotel. nice staff member and very good service..."
"We had a great 3 night stay in a very comfortable room. The bed was really comfortable and we enjoyed the lovely toiletries, tea and coffee..."
About the hotel
An impressive range of leisure and relaxation facilities is available - a 20m UV-treated swimming pool complete with massage seat and whirlpool spa bath- a steam room- Sanarium- tropical shower- deluge shower and lounger chairs. one hotel restaurant & Wainwrights Inn. Wainwrights Inn is a traditional Lake District pub with award winning Real Ales log fires and a hearty menu ideal walkers and climbers.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 14/10/2015 to 03/10/2016 - A new Spa will be under construction from early Apr until approx. Oct 2016. There is some visual impact from building work and reduced access. Current leisure facilities are unaffected The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic hotel in superb location
The hotel is set in a fantastic part of the Lakes, all the facilities you want are on site, pool, gym, restaurant.
The breakfast is worth the stay alone. Walks are on your doorstep and you can leave the car parked up throughout, no need to drive anywhere. There are two pubs on the outskirts of the premises, Wainwright & The Britannia, both serve great food. The rooms are large and very comfortable.There is building work going off at the minute however the disruption is kept to a minimum and does not effect your stay at all.
Great all round
Lovely room with very comfortable and bedding....including very comfortable pillows 😊 good service from all staff with a healthy dose of friendliness mixed with professionalism