- 9 guest reviews
"Absolutely superb B&B; clean, quiet, and comfortable, in a stunning setting, with a really pleasant and helpful landlady. Good fry in the m..."
"Lovely b and b. very comfortable. good food and lots of info and ideas if needed...."
"I have visited Glyn Peris three times in the past 8 months. Always as a single traveller. It is ideally located for Snowdon. The whole exper..."
"Paul and Ceris were wonderful hosts and run a professional B&B with good attention to detail. They were both knowledgeable and informative o..."
"Room was lovely; small but cosy and the owners were very welcoming. We had a back bedroom so was very quiet and it took about a 10-15 min wa..."
About the hotel
Ideally located for Mt Snowdon & the surrounding mountains & coast, Glyn Peris specialises in catering for walkers, cyclists & climbers as well as those who simply want to explore stunning Snowdonia National Park. We are just 5 minutes drive to the start of the Llanberis Path, 15 minutes drive to the start of the Pyg Track/Miners Track/Snowdon Horseshoe. Set in our own grounds, just out of town, we have STORAGE FACILITIES for bikes/motor bikes etc, a DRYING ROOM for all wet kit & off street parking.
Hearty breakfasts, pack lunches & FREE FLASK FILLING set you up for your day out. Then with contemporary décor, comfortable centrally heated bedrooms, modern bathrooms (all with showers) & a cosy guest lounge with log burning stove, you have everything you need to relax afterwards. Whether an individual or small group, we can provide a qualified mountain guide to lead you to the summit of Mt Snowdon (3,560 ft). Llanberis has a good choice of places to eat, 2 of which are 5 minutes walk from us.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 12/04/2012 to 31/12/2021 - NB: Deposits payable by bank transfer or card. (There is a 3% charge for credit cards and foreign debit cards, no charge for British debit cards.) Please contact us for single night bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely superb B&B; clean, quiet, and comfortable, in a stunning setting, with a really pleasant and helpful landlady.
Good fry in the morning, helpful with my bike and recommendations in the area, and a really good price. Genuinely could not ask for more.
Lovely b and b.
very comfortable. good food and lots of info and ideas if needed.