- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Stayed one night while attending a wedding. Room was dated but comfortable and clean, staff very friendly and the breakfast was fine...."
"We stayed one night at the Sitwell Arms whilst visiting family. The rooms need updating but they were large and clean and the bed was very c..."
"room nice and big but very dated with very old t v.evening burger meal was lovely and tasty..."
"Arrived to check in For 2 nights to be told we had been upgraded to the the 4 poster room, room was beautiful, very clean and bed very comfo..."
"Top class hotel with tasteful rooms and a nice cosy bar..."
About the hotel
The original part to this attractive stone built hotel dates back to the 18th century when it was a famous coaching inn. Over the years The Sitwell Arms Hotel has been tastefully extended and provides a wide range of services including, accommodation, conference & meeting facilities, wedding receptions & civil ceremonies, a restaurant with modern British dining and a public lounge bar. The more recent development, the Mind & Body extension provides hair & beauty and health & fitness facilities and offers the final touch to any business or leisure experience.
The Sitwell Arms Hotel has gained its excellent reputation by providing quality standards at affordable prices. Being privately owned the hotel ensures all its guests receive the “personal touch”, by offering a friendly, professional service. The Sitwell Arms Hotel is less than one mile from J30 off the M1 motorway and is near both Sheffield and Chesterfield train stations, making an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Set in six acres of beautiful gardens and with over 100 free off road secure car parking spaces, the hotel is ideal for large group gatherings. The surroundings and gardens of this Sheffield and Chesterfield based hotel puts an emphasis on its countryside location and it's Derbyshire and Peak District connections. What ever your reason for visiting The Sitwell Arms Hotel your experience will truly be one to remember.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Sitwell Arms Hotel in Sheffield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Ok for a short break
Stayed one night while attending a wedding.
Room was dated but comfortable and clean, staff very friendly and the breakfast was fine.
excellent value for money
We stayed one night at the Sitwell Arms whilst visiting family.
The rooms need updating but they were large and clean and the bed was very comfortable. We ate in the bar at night where the food was freshly cooked and excellent value for money. The breakfast was also very good with plenty of choice and all freshly cooked - my cheese omelette was delicious. The staff were all helpful and friendly and we will definitely stay again.