- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff. Lovely room. No mini bar though which surprised me! Bar staff very eager to finish up early even though other staff tol..."
"Stayed here twice before, which is why we chose to go back. However, first evening was a bit dodgy with several minor issues that built up i..."
"A nice hotel but as with my last stay the receptionist needs a lesson in customer service, it takes mor ethan syaing the right things to mak..."
About the hotel
The Rochestown Park 4 star hotel Cork, formerly one of Irelands most important historical houses, has been meticulously restored and refurbished over the past 20 years to culminate into an international luxury hotel. One of the best located Cork hotels, Rochestown Park is standing impressively adjacent to the south ring road within the prestigious village of Douglas, a mere 3km from Cork City Centre and Cork International Airport. This house hotel in Cork was built in the early 1900's as home for Sir Abraham Sutton, Lord Mayor of Cork, knighted by King Edward VII.
Set amongst 11 acres of grounds the house continued to be a family residence until 1947 when it was passed to The Kiltegan Fathers and served as a seminary for some 200 Fathers bound for missionary work overseas. Leaning on this vast heritage, The Rochestown Park Hotel Cork can offer the ultimate in luxury accommodation, elegance and style. The hotel has a long standing reputation for providing guests with the finest rooms and suites. All our 150 bedrooms contain an unequalled combination of luxuries from individual controlled mood lighting, workstation with complimentary wireless internet access, 32 inch LCD TV screen TV, vanity area with hairdryer, vanity table, personal safe, oversized choice pillows, sleep easy beds with duck down duvets, individually controlled air conditioning and 24-hour superior room service. With a range of Cork accommodation to choose from, stay in our executive rooms, superior guestrooms, junior suites, presidential suites or self-catering townhouses. Look no further for Accommodation in Cork. Take the plunge and feel alive at The Thalassotherapy Centre in our 20 metre Cork swimming pool or challenge yourself to the more strenuous workout at our state of the art gymnasium at The Rochestown Park hotel and leisure centre Cork. Alternatively you could just slip into the Jacuzzi and let the strains of the day subside or let your body feel deeply cleansed in the heat of our Sauna room as it refreshes and rejuvenates. Our award winning Chef and his team of local experts use only the best seasonal ingredients from local producers. A menu of fresh contemporary homemade dishes and breads are complemented with a carefully selected wine list to serve our guests in our relaxed atmosphere. Guests can expect the highest levels of presentation and service from our creative team who look forward to enhancing your dining experience with our friendly professional approach.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rochestown Park Hotel in CORK are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff.
Lovely room. No mini bar though which surprised me. Bar staff very eager to finish up early even though other staff told us the bar wouldn't be closing for a while. But other than that very enjoyable stay in a beautiful hotel.
Stayed here twice before, which is why we chose to go back.
However, first evening was a bit dodgy with several minor issues that built up into an upsetting experience (they are under going a refurbishment, which I do not think helps). We expressed our concerns that evening and could not be happier with managements response, all issues were immediately dealt with and solved and they went out of their way to make sure that the upset was more than made up for and we then had a fantastic stay for 4 nights.