This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in New Zealand’s Southern Lakes region, the luxury lodge is close to the award winning vineyards, activities and attractions of the Southern Lakes, Fiordland and Central Otago areas and just far enough from Queenstown to ensure you enjoy the peace and tranquility of the New Zealand countryside. Queenstown Country Lodge is set on 5 hectares (11 acres) of large secluded gardens and farmland and surrounded by mountains. We have combined the warmth and welcoming atmosphere of a country Inn with the comfort and class of luxury boutique accommodation.
Whether you are relaxing in the guest lounge by the log fire after a day skiing, rejuvenating in the garden spa pool after a walk in the mountains, sharing a glass of Central Otago wine before a wonderful meal or later on in the eveing being guided across the spectacular and fascinating southern sky by John, Queenstown Country lodge will meet your every needs. Make the Lodge home while you explore Queenstown, one of the truly wonderful holiday destinations in the world. The mountains and lakes around Queenstown are paradise to skiers, trekkers, walkers, mountain bikers, photographers and fishermen from all over the world. NB: The Kawarau Room can be converted into a Twin room. When booking this room, please specify if you would like the bedding configuration as a Twin.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet