- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The Pebley Inn is perfectly located for The Welbeck Estate and its School Of Artisan Food. Don't be fooled by the Chesterfield postcode; you..."
"Quality food & service..."
"The Pebley Inn was a great find. Not far from the M1 and close to where my meeting was in Creswell we had a brilliant 2 night stay. The room..."
"Very friendly people and helpful service...."
"We arrived quite late but were immediately made to feel welcome by the hosts. Even though the restaurant was about to close, they made sure..."
About the hotel
Nestled amongst rolling countryside, windy lanes and picturesque villages, The Pebley Inn will take you off the beaten track, transporting you to a world of rural charm. Our warm and charming atmosphere is informal, and friendly that will instantly relax you with a good core of regular custom for both food and drink. We serve homemade food, we also have weekly menu specials offering unique flavours from around the world.
The Pebley is well known for its selection of quality local beers also a wide range of world wines are available. All our rooms have views over the picturesque Derbyshire Countryside. Our rooms are non-smoking that host Flat screen Freeview televisions with a great choice of digital channels, tea & coffee making facilities and Free Wireless Internet access. All our rooms are cleaned daily, and have great access to our restaurant and bar. For work crews, we'll be happy to fix you up a packed lunch and keep it in the fridge so you can grab and go.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Family room at The Pebley for the weekend.
The Pebley Inn is perfectly located for The Welbeck Estate and its School Of Artisan Food.
Don't be fooled by the Chesterfield postcode; you are in close proximity to Sherwood Forest and all the surrounding attractions. The Inn is perched delicately upon high ground with stunning views.
The rooms are quaint and surprisingly peaceful for a busy Inn and Restaurant, where the staff, ale and food are all brilliant. Loads of parking too.