- 17 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation all round, with a friendly, hospitable but never intrusive welcome...."
"Very comfortable bed, all mod cons in the shower area if a little tight for drying. Couldn't ask for more in a single room at this price...."
"Nice room, professionally run, great location. Only niggle was lack of net curtains to the room. Had to close the curtains or blind to avoid..."
"Lovely room, good service, great food all at a reasonable price...."
"accomodating hosts,room good,with everything you would need,lots of little extra touches.Breakfast excellant-in fact I couldn't finish it al..."
About the hotel
The Coast House enjoys a prime position on the sea front at Mumbles with spectacular views over Swansea Bay. We're a family run guest house with over 39 years of looking after our guests and pride ourselves on the comfort and cleanliness of our accommodation. Over the winter 2014/2015 we have renovated our rooms ready for Easter - PARKING.
There is some free parking around plus a Pay and Display car park opposite which is free from 7pm to 9am. Just a ten minute walk from the centre of Mumbles, we're within easy reach of the local shops, banks, library, Tourist Information Office and a multitude of restaurants. Swansea University is 3 miles away making it an ideal place to come and visit family members studying here and we're a short car or bus journey away from Swansea City Centre where you'll find the popular indoor market sellilng traditional Welsh foods like cockles and lava bread, Bara Brith and Welsh cakes. Gower Peninsular, which has become renowned for its excellent choice of watersports activities and stunning coastline scenery, is mere minutes away affording you more time to partake in the outdoor pursuits of you choice without the hassle of lengthy travel. Coastal walks in the area are exceptional and surfing and windsurfing beaches are just around the corner.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/10/2015 to 01/04/2016 - After refurbishing our rooms over the winter, The Coast House will now only open between Easter and the end of September, Could all future guests telephone in advance with their arrival time. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant place to stay.
Excellent accommodation all round, with a friendly, hospitable but never intrusive welcome.
Very comfortable bed, all mod cons in the shower area if a little tight for drying.
Couldn't ask for more in a single room at this price.