- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"A very warm welcome on arrival.our room was on the 3rd floor a really nice room with sea view.we were bed and breakfast the breakfast was go..."
"on arrival car parking was an issue, however the receptionist couldnt have been more helpful & quickly informed us when a space became avail..."
"Excellent all round..."
"We have stayed in lots of hotels in Blackpool including several stays at Liberties. We can never fault the helpfullness and genuine friendly..."
"Wehave stayed in lots of hotels in Blackpool and this has been by far the best. The staff were lovely genuine and helpful, nothing was too m..."
About the hotel
Set back from the North Promenade, Liberty’s Hotel on the Square boasts wonderful views over the Irish Sea. With only a short walk to the town centre and the world famous Blackpool Tower, the hotel offers a perfect base from which to explore all the many delights that Britain’s favourite seaside resort has to offer. The hotel has a fully air-conditioned restaurant situated on the ground floor and also has a fully air-conditioned lounge in which to enjoy the evening entertainment.
At certain times of the year the hotel hosts dedicated Cabaret Weekends. A passenger lift situated at the back of the Hotel services all floors. Our facilities include a gated car park which is subject to availability on arrival.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 01/01/2020 - Please note that on-site parking at Liberty's Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
A very warm welcome on arrival.our room was on the 3rd floor a really nice room with sea view.we were bed and breakfast the breakfast was good with good choices.
1 night in blackpool
on arrival car parking was an issue, however the receptionist couldnt have been more helpful & quickly informed us when a space became available.
we found staff friendly, & helpful, the breakfast was a good one, but portions a little small. for one night its fine.