This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Take the lift to the City Centre at The Hayes Apartments Cardiff . You're perfectly placed to sample all the delights the capital has to offer! From your Luxury Apartment take the Lift to the City Centre & St David's Shopping Centre. Hayes Apartments makes for an ideal base for sports enthusiasts too with the Millennium Stadium just a 5 minute walk away.
LCD flat-screen TV and stylish furniture feature in the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Washing machine and a dishwasher are included in each modern fully-equipped kitchen . . . Self Catering Heaven! Bathrooms include both bath and shower facilities. Stepping out into the Hayes Apartments rooftop garden definitely is a journey into another world. Being four floors up, you would expect to be subjected to a brash wind or vibrant street noise. But you aren’t. The apartments around it shield the guests from the noise and wind of the outside world. It’s a very tranquil, peaceful place away from the crowds! No free parking but Hayes apartments are priced accordingly . . . to factor in the parking fees. £2 from 5pm - 6am with St David's Parking (next door to your apartment) other tariffs are available and if you arrive on foot. . . save a bundle! We will email you best parking options and prices once you book. No Credit Card Fees with us! £6 per 24hrs at nearby Pellet Street. CF24 2FN Access : Lift to third floor then one small flight of stairs to fourth floor. Any property occupied is strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the property after the end of the holiday period booked exists for the person or persons who occupy the property. All persons will vacate the property at the conclusion of the period of the holiday booking. This booking/agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by you and any other occupiers (the tenant) for a holiday as mentioned in the [Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 OR Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 Schedule 4 paragraph 8] and you therefore acknowledge that this booking/agreement shall not confer on the you or any other occupiers (the tenant) any security of tenure within the terms of that Act. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE AN EXCLUDED AGREEMENT UNDER S. 3A(7)(A) OF THE PROTECTION FROM EVICTION ACT 1977 (AS AMENDED) AND CANNOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ASSURED TENANCY UNDER THE HOUSING ACT 1988 (AS AMENDED). STRICTLY NO PARTIES ALLOWED. Should it become apparent that a party is proceeding in disrespect of this restriction, steps will be taken to curtail the event and your stay in the apartment will be terminated without refund.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/09/2012 to 08/09/2017 - Parking is £6 per 24hrs at nearby Pellet Street Car Park CF24 2FN Please call us as you arrive in Cardiff as no reception desk here please call approx 15 minutes before you arrive. thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet