This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
'A Little Gold Nugget' : 5* Rated on Trip Advisor Highfield Country Guest House sits high on chalk farmland that was once an occupied Iron-age hillfort. Set in 2 acres of a beautifully matured garden, with lovely views of the Test Valley, we are just 2 minutes from the bustling Stockbridge High Street. Our bedrooms have been luxuriously refurbished in beautiful cotton-rich fabrics inspired by the surrounding countryside and garden.
Single, Twin, Double, King-size or Family Options are available. ****If you make an on-line booking later than 5 pm (to arrive the same evening), please be kind enough to ring us, to let us know roughly what time we can expect you. We are a small guesthouse and although we read our e. mails several times a day to check for bookings. Thankyou Cathy The Celtic Suite (Super King Bed) with bath/shower en-suite. 2 Armchairs. Suitable as a Family room also. Supplement for Children. The Rose Room (King Bed) with double shower en-suite. 1 Armchair. Overlooks the wildflower meadow(July - Sept weather permitting) and farmland. The River Room (King/Double/Twin/Single Option) with adjacent luxurious bathroom. 2 Armchairs. The En-Suites are tiled in rustic stone and mosaic. Free Wi-Fi Internet Access, flat-screen digital tv, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, fan etc and seasonal touches make us unique. For the comfort of our guests Highfield is non-smoking, and we endeavour to be environmentally conscious. The twin-bedded ‘River’ Room is favoured by fishermen and walkers alike who enjoy the world famous chalk stream River Test that meanders through picturesque villages of thatched cottages and country inns with roaring log fires in the Winter. Enjoy a choice of breakfast from our imaginative menu straight from the Aga, or full English, with Award Winning sausages from our famous butcher in the High Street. There are many places to snack and dine on the High Street, also a variety of shops, old and new, including the famous ‘Orvis’ store with everything the fly-fisherman could possibly need. Hilliers famous Winter Garden, Arboretum and Mottisfont Rose Gardens are five miles to the South. Longstock Water Gardens and Houghton Lodge Gardens are 10 minutes away. Google Stockbridge (Test Valley) Community Website. The Test and Stockbridge Downs can be enjoyed by ramblers, cyclists and horse lovers. Danebury Vineyard lies in the valley dominated by the famous Danebury Iron-Age Hillfort. The Hawk Conservancy at Weyhill and the Museum of Army Flying at Middle Wallop offer spectacular all year round ‘flying’ displays.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - *** If you are booking to arrive on the same day please kindly contact us prior to arrival to advise of your arrival time, thank you *** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet