- 7 guest reviews
"From booking in through to our departure; the customer service given by a very young team of staff was first class at all times. The settin..."
"5* hotel! one of the best I have ever stopped in!..."
"I cannot recommend Nanteos highly enough. As a frequent business traveller it was such a treat to stay in not only a beautiful hotel but to..."
"Lovely place to stay, loved the decoration and room. The receptionist was very friendly when we arrived, actually all the staff were very fr..."
"Fantastic setting-shame about the potholes on the driveway. Lovely welcome and very friendly staff. Nice to have welsh speakers. Excellent f..."
About the hotel
The perfect fairytale location for weddings, the seclusion of this mansion nestled in the mountains belies the fact it is 2 miles from the centre of the University town of Aberystwyth, mid Wales. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, rivers, waterfalls and mountains, with easy access to local theatre, restaurants and the National Library of Wales amongst many other seaside attractions this has to be the highlight of any potential break, be it a holiday or for business. Enjoy the views as you roll up the drive to experience our fine dining restaurant or our sumptious bedrooms and suites, or even our self catering(butler service if you prefer) 4 bedroom 18th century stable conversion.
If you enjoy an XO brandy or a fine vintage port why not settle by our log burner in the main hall or in the library lounge bar for a relaxing drink? Our service is discreet and friendly and we are happy to welcome you home.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The customer service made the difference in this hotel
From booking in through to our departure; the customer service given by a very young team of staff was first class at all times.
The setting of the hotel is amazing; a perfect venue for a relaxing, quiet, romantic break. The food was superb; a good choice of breakfast and evening meals. The room, although beautifully designed and decorated, was a bit tired in places and could do with a few minor fabric repairs.
one of the best I have ever stopped in!