- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"place was a bit tired all round, food was not good, shower flooded bathroom as no shower curtain on enclosure and shower so strong it spraye..."
"We will come back loved it..."
"Very nice location. Friendly pub in evening with quiz and competitions...."
"Loved the rooms and the hamlet. I t was a nice change from staying at hotels. The food at Owe Nell's was very good but we were disappointed..."
"Comfortable, convenient and very pleasant in the sun next to the canal...."
About the hotel
Imagine a canal-side hamlet of thatched roofed buildings and you're thinking Guy's Thatched Hamlet, just off the A6 at Bilsborrow near the market town of Garstang. You will find Guy's Eating Establishment and Pizzeria nestling next to the atmospheric 'Owd Nell's Canalside Tavern, Guy's Lodge and School House Square. Guy's Lodge - 65 En-suite bedrooms, Standard Room en -suite with shower, Executive Rooms en-suite with spa bath and Deluxe Executive bedrooms with spa bath, wet room style shower and Aqua TV.
All with TV, tea & coffee making facilities. Family owned and run for over three decades - this is a venue that even has its own cricket pitch with all weather wicket and thatched cricket pavilion. We also offer crown green bowling on our own green with a thatched clubhouse and bar.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bowls , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Guys thatched hamlet
place was a bit tired all round, food was not good, shower flooded bathroom as no shower curtain on enclosure and shower so strong it sprayed out opening in enclosure.
Great place to stay
We will come back loved it