- 18 guest reviews
"Getting dated, showers poor..."
"Room perfectly sized with walk in shower and some lovely biscuits on the tray. View over the canal, opening windows and an easy to use heate..."
"Room was very clean staff were lovely, in the restaurant one of the waiters couldn't speak English well but it added to the experience, very..."
"The room was booked very close to the date we travelled and we just wanted a place to stay overnight to visit my boyfriend's family during t..."
"Go to Guys for family meal on Boxing Day every year. Decided to stay over this as a Christmas treat .... and think that this will now be rep..."
About the hotel
Imagine a canal-side hamlet of thatched roofed buildings and you're thinking Guy's Thatched Hamlet, just off the A6 at Bilsborrow near the market town of Garstang. You will find Guy's Eating Establishment and Pizzeria nestling next to the atmospheric 'Owd Nell's Canalside Tavern, Guy's Lodge and School House Square. Guy's Lodge - 65 En-suite bedrooms Standard Room en -suite with shower, Executive Rooms en-suite with spa bath and Deluxe Executive bedrooms with spa bath, wet room style shower and Aqua TV.
All with Plasma TV, tea & coffee making facilities. Family owned and run for over three decades - this is a venue that even has its own cricket pitch with all weather wicket and thatched cricket pavilion. We also offer crown green bowling on our own green with a thatched clubhouse and bar.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bowls , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Getting dated, showers poor
Fantastic value for money
Room perfectly sized with walk in shower and some lovely biscuits on the tray.
View over the canal, opening windows and an easy to use heater if required.