"Nice and simple hotel for a group of lads from London looking for last-minute accommodation in Birmingham for one night (attending friends w..."
"Nice size room; good shower; good television. Shabby decor and furniture. bed was okay. Quiet. No restaurant for dinner and breakfast was qu..."
"Despite the route march up and down stairs (where redecoration was obviously in progress) the room was fine...."
"The room was a good size and clean. My only complaint was that the mattress on the bed was very uncomfortable we hardly slept a wink due to..."
About the hotel
The hotel has spacious and comfortable en-suite bedrooms, continental breakfast available daily from 7am - 10am @ £ 4. 95 / person, a bar serving snacks and drinks, conference and banqueting facilities and extensive free car parking for over 100 cars. The staff are friendly and welcoming and will ensure you have a comfortable stay.
We are conveniently located on the A45 , 1. 5 miles from Birmingham city centre's shopping and entertainment areas including Broad Street with all it's nightclubs, bars and restaurants. We are only 6 miles from the NEC and Birmingham International Airport which are also on the A45. Small Heath train station is directly opposite our hotel, it is only one stop to the city centre. The hotel and bedrooms are non-smoking.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/01/2014 to 01/01/2017 - All Customers will require a photo ID - Passport or Driving Licence at the time of check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
26% would recommend it to a friend
Very poor hotel.
The room was adequate but the building itself was tired and in serious need of updating. Breakfast was an additional £4.95 but I am not certain a bowl of cereal and toast is worth that. No cooked option available. Disappointed doesn't even come close to summing up my stay.
Nice simple hotel for group of lads
Nice and simple hotel for a group of lads from London looking for last-minute accommodation in Birmingham for one night (attending friends wedding).
If your looking for creature comforts and luxuries of upper class hotels - this is not for you. Simple hotel with modest facilities - all that we needed within easy reach of Coventry Road. Good car park included is a bonus!