- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Nash couldn't do enough for you and you were made very welcome. The breakfast was the best breakfast I have had in a long..."
"With the beautiful flowers and arranged summery tables outside, you are greeted by a warm welcome as you approach Hazelwood, which is then c..."
"Good position. Like staying with friends. Very helpful. Could not have been better...."
"friendly proprietor. Very welcoming though we were late arriving due to heavy traffic. Would recommend to friends and family..."
"place was busy but owner always had time for you,food very good, room was spacious clean and tidy well located for all of southport. had a r..."
About the hotel
An excellent base to explore Southport and surrounding areas. Positioned between Lord St. and the Promenade.
Close to Royal Birkdale, walks,shopping, all restaurants, clubs, cinemas, 10 pin bowling swimming pool and parks , are all within walking distance . We have sufficient forecourt car parking for all rooms. Free Wi-fi. We provide a full English breakfast, or continental, not forgetting vegetarians and children. Children up to the age of 12 (sharing adults room) are free of charge. Some rooms en-suite. All rooms have T. V. ,tea and coffee making. Friendly service assured. Please no pets.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/12/2011 to 31/12/2020 - We do NOT accept groups/hen/stag parties. Please note we only accept cash or cheque with guarantee card as payment . Please note check-in must take place by 6pm, any later must be by notification. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay and very welcoming
Nash couldn't do enough for you and you were made very welcome.
The breakfast was the best breakfast I have had in a long
Great near seafront place to stay
With the beautiful flowers and arranged summery tables outside, you are greeted by a warm welcome as you approach Hazelwood, which is then continued by the friendly staff.
Although I didn't have any issues during my stay, I felt I could have raised them without a problem. The B&B itself may be a little bit dated in places, with the flowery,frilly pillow cases, it's certainly not unclean or untidy, and the items are not worn in any way. The breakfast was great, with self-serve cereal followed by a full English and the location is in a quiet street between a shopping location and the pier. Economic rather than cheap, with good sized rooms,(with tea/coffee and T.V.)and very hospitable. I will return!