- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"a warm welcome by hotel management was much appreciated upon our arrival at the check in desk.the stunning sea views from our bedroom window..."
"Really exceeded expectation! Great position on seafront but 5 mins walk from shops bars restaurants etc. Great welcome at the hotel from fri..."
"Looking at a few hotels in this area to stay on business and they were all quite pricey for my needs so to get such a quality hotel in such..."
"Had a very relaxing stay and all staff were so helpful and friendly. A wonderful place for visiting the area. Hope to go there again soon...."
"Lovely position on cliff top, beautiful grounds. Room very good with lovely toiletries and air conditioning. Superb big bed , very comfortab..."
About the hotel
One of the top rated 4* hotels in Bournemouth. Sympathetic to its Edwardian origins, Hotel Miramar is the epitome of an English Country House with its rambling facade of Roman inspired pillars and curved balconies which overlook the terraces and sweeping lawns that appear to stretch down to Bournemouth's waters edge. Inside the splendour continues - the clean lines and perfect angles of the fine architecture has lost nothing of its original character, retaining both the charm and grace of true Edwardian style.
The tranquil atmosphere exudes a serenity and warmth that immediately transports one to an era far from the hustle and bustle of modern-day life and total relaxation is the only option. Guests quickly become good friends to the many long standing staff, whose experience and care will ensure that your stay will be remembered with fondness and affection as well as giving a fervent wish to return and experience, once again, the magic that is 'Hotel Miramar'. Hotel Miramar in Bournemouth, Dorset is the perfect venue for Weddings and Conferences. With exceptional dining and banqueting facilities. . The hotel offers free WiFi in our lounges and is now pleased to offer this service in all our bedrooms and our outside Terrace. The Hotel Miramar is a popular Wedding and Function venue, as such it is guests responsibility to check if any functions are taking place during their stay should they be concerened about any disturbance to them.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The room I was given was quite large with good aircon/heating - which was a huge positive as I found the hotel in general to be very warm on the point of hot (especially communal areas), so using aircon in March was a must for me anyway.
The room had all the facilities I needed, though some equipment is a little dated. The bed, although huge in dimensions was not all that comfortable and left me with back ache by morning. The shower, a little complex to use, was lacking in power and heat with water escaping the faucet at only a mild flow rate and the temperature being just above tepid. Wifi, complimentary, was fast enough for sending emails and web browsing for the most part; I don't believe there was an option for a speed upgrade. Reception need to be telephoned for the password, they don't enquire or offer this information when you check in. Breakfast was a disappointment, mainly due to the staff. It was clear they had formed a 'bond' with guests who were staying more than one day, which in itself is fine. However, I personally felt uncomfortable because of the way I was assisted by the waiter on the day. I was not asked to follow into the room, but had to guess if I was required. When I asked for continental breakfast I was asked, no tea or coffee (which I thought strange). I was asked if I required toast, to which I answered Yes, brown bread if you have it please; I received plain un-toasted brown bread. I was not informed where the breakfast items were and was not invited to help myself, again, I had to guess or assume.