About the hotel
You can be sure of a warm welcome and a comfortable stay at the Richwood, winner of the English Riviera & South Devon Bronze Award for Excellence of Service 2013. In spring of 2013 the Richwood was featured on Channel 4s “Four in a Bed”. The Richwood, a large Victorian licensed Bed and Breakfast, is situated 15 minutes’ walk from the seafront and Torquay town centre.
Bookings are on a room only basis: a delicious, very reasonably priced a la carte cooked breakfast is available should a cooked breakfast be required. An En-suite shower room, TV with DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in all rooms at The Richwood. The property has a seasonal outdoor pool open June to September. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and throughout the public areas of the Richwood. Free private parking is possible on site. Lebanese (halal), Mediterranean, European and English food is served in the on-site bistro restaurant in the evenings, except Monday. Pre-order bookings are required by 2 pm. MEAL DEALS: For all resident guests: 15% discount off Bistro tariffs for food and wine! The Riviera International Center and Torre Abbey are both just a 15-minute walk. Other local activities include coastal walks, sea and river cruises and water-skiing. Torquay Railway Station is only 0. 8 miles from The Richwood.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Would not recommend this B&B
This B&B is more like is 2 star it's in great need of refurbishment
And you get a poor choice for breakfast just remember you don't get a full English breakfast here it's only cereal or toast