- 2 guest reviews
"really nice, welcoming and would deffo return if in the area again..."
"Warm welcome and very ameniable friendly hosts. Could not be more accommodating. Superb breakfast ans a stunning location...."
About the hotel
This 5* rated guest house is set in the scenic Wye Valley in Llandogo, Monmouthshire. It offers en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi and peaceful secluded gardens, 3. 5 miles from Tintern Abbey.
Smart rooms at Fairfield Guest House feature views of either the gardens or the Wye Valley, a flat-screen TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. There is also a suite with its own private lounge area, and all guests can enjoy the property’s sitting room, study & sun terrace. Breakfast includes fresh fruit, cereals and cheeses, along with cooked options including egg, locally sourced sausages and thick cut bacon. Evening meals are available upon request and packed lunches can be provided for days out. The Wye Valley Walk & Offas Dyke footpath are both close by. The area is ideal for walkers & cyclists and Fairfield offers secure equipment storage. Fairfield Guest House has free private parking, is within 15 minutes’ drive of Monmouth & Chepstow and holds a Welsh Tourism Gold Award for 2014.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
really nice, welcoming and would deffo return if in the area again
Warm welcome and very ameniable friendly hosts.
Could not be more accommodating. Superb breakfast ans a stunning location.