- 6 guest reviews
"We booked a week before our visit and there weren't many rooms available for 4 nights. Johnstone was a convenient location to access the coa..."
"Enjoyed the stay except for the weather...."
"The room I had was large and clean. My only slight gripe was there was no WiFi in the room and my mobile phone had virtually no signal. So o..."
"The room was clean and comfortable, what you would expect for a motel. The thing that sets this establishment apart from others was the qual..."
About the hotel
Silverdale Inn & Lodge is situated just 3 miles outside of Haverfordwest & Milford Haven. Local family run establishment featuring 21 fully ensuite bedrooms with ample free on-site parking. You can enjoy some of Pembrokeshire's best home-made British food which utilises fresh seasonal ingredients.
Full 3-course dinners are available right down to a smaller bar menu. Silverdale’s simply decorated rooms all have their own bathroom. Each also comes with a cable TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. It is a 5-minute walk from the inn to Johnston Rail Station. There is a petrol station directly opposite the building, and Milford Haven can be reached in less than 5 minutes by car. The property is currently under going a phased refurbishment, we assure you that you will not be disturbed at any time during your stay here. Please note that we DO NOT accept late arrivals past our check-in times. If you are in need of a late check-in you must call us before hand and we will try our best to oblige.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Short Visit to Pembrokeshire
We booked a week before our visit and there weren't many rooms available for 4 nights.
Johnstone was a convenient location to access the coastal paths, St Davids, Pembroke and Tenby. We also found a friendly local pub and an excellent bakery within walking distance of Silverdale. Our room was comfortable and warm, and surprisingly quiet for a main road location. Breakfast was not included in the cost of the room, but was excellent for those with a large appetite. We had a bar snack on Sunday evening - homemade pizza with chips - unbelievably good (better than many in Italy). We were intending to eat in the restaurant again on our last night, but unfortunately, after heavy rain, it was closed due to flooding. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful.
dated and faded bed-linen and a rock-hard bed. About due for a facelift.