- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff and very good accommodation..."
"Good food, very comfortable room, very friendly hosts, big car park, we loved it here. Evening meal in the restaurant was delicious and a ve..."
"Ideal place to stay if visiting Newport & Cardiff area for business or pleasure, friendly staff, clean rooms & good food...."
"Excellent stay would recommend it highly..."
About the hotel
An established family run hotel offering a warm welcoming atmosphere. The current owners Mark and Jayne Chapman took over the hotel in March 2013, after Mark managed the business for the previous owners for 26 years. The hotel has an excellent reputation for good cuisine and quality accommodation.
Situated in a semi rural location, with outstanding views. We have a children's play area with patio and beer garden. There is ample free parking on site, including space for larger vehicles. The hotel is ideally suited for both the business and leisure customer. We are located very near to the M4 providing easy access to both Bristol and Cardiff. It is also an ideal base for touring the Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons and the Vale of Usk. All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 12/10/2015 to 31/12/2017 - Please note our rates increase on 1st January each year. You will be charged the current rate at the time of your arrival, which may differ from that currently displayed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff and very good accommodation
Good food, very comfortable room, very friendly hosts, big car park, we loved it here.
Evening meal in the restaurant was delicious and a very good menu, lovely atmosphere.