- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Rooms very clean but need updating as they are quite old fashioned!..."
"Very pleasant hotel. Extremely friendly staff and I would stay there again...."
"Our stay was very welcoming! Accommodation was cosy and homely with great food! Our room was very big!! Always a bonus. Great stuff all in a..."
"Could not fault the place,very nice decor,friendly and helpful staff,only stayed one night for local wedding invite but would stay longer if..."
"Cycling across Britain for charity. Met by manager when arrived, very friendly and showed interest in what we were doing. Provided us with s..."
About the hotel
An established family run hotel offering a warm welcoming atmosphere. The current owners Mark and Jayne Chapman took over the hotel in March 2013, after Mark managed the business for the previous owners for 26 years. The hotel has an excellent reputation for good cuisine and quality accommodation.
Situated in a semi rural location, with outstanding views. We have a children's play area with patio and beer garden. There is ample free parking on site, including space for larger vehicles. The hotel is ideally suited for both the business and leisure customer. We are located very near to the M4 providing easy access to both Bristol and Cardiff. It is also an ideal base for touring the Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons and the Vale of Usk. All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Please note, our rates increase on 1st January each year. You will be charged the current rate at the time of your arrival, which may differ from the rate currently displayed. The LateRooms.com rates for Rising Sun Hotel in Newport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms very clean but need updating as they are quite old fashioned!
Two Night Stay On Business
Very pleasant hotel.
Extremely friendly staff and I would stay there again.