- 2 guest reviews
"I would recommend this hotel for anyone having a short stay in Paris. The room and bathroom are on the small side but absolutely fine if you..."
About the hotel
Come to discover and enjoy the comfort of a 2-star hotel with all the necessary amenities for work and leisure. The Hôtel Du Chemin Vert offers you a peaceful stay in 30 double, twin and triple rooms, all with air conditioning, bath and shower. All of our rooms are equipped with hair dryers, Canal + / Canalsat, direct phone line and free wireless Internet access.
Enjoy nearby attractions of the capital such as the Père Lachaise Cemetery, the Bastille quarter and the Opera Bastille. This opera house is a modern building designed by Carlos Ott and inaugurated in 1989, and it is the second concert and opera house in Paris with the Opera Garnier. The Opera Bastille is now a prestigious venue that helped rehabilitate the area and the Bastille quarter. Near Hôtel Du Chemin Vert is also the Bataclan, a theatre built in the 19th century on Boulevard Voltaire. This listed building presents today a lot of eclectic shows, theatre dinners, nightclub nights and concerts, such as comedy and French and international artists.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Du Chemin Vert in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.78(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel du Chemin Vert
I would recommend this hotel for anyone having a short stay in Paris.
The room and bathroom are on the small side but absolutely fine if you are only using it as a place to sleep. It is exceptionally clean and all the staff were very pleasant.
The hotel wasn't in the best location and a bit grubby.
It was cheap so I wasn't expecting too much so I wasn't too disappointed. Wouldn't stay here again. The staff were ok