- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We have stayed at this Hotel many times and have always been extremely satisfied.The Hotel is always very clean, the food is good and the Ho..."
About the hotel
Situated on Scarborough's South Cliff, a short walk from the town centre, the New Southlands Hotel is a handsome, intimate property boasting comfortable bedrooms, tastefully decorated spacious public areas to relax and unwind in, plus entertainment is available in the piano bar and lounge. Scarborough itself retains much of the character of an elegant Victorian seaside town, with stunning architecture and walkways, as well as boasting modern entertainments and attractions. The South Beach has all the fish and chip shops, arcades and traditional seaside things you might expect.
The North Beach is a very different environment with beautiful walks, a lovely beach, no shops and an old castle sandwiched in the middle. Further inland, North Yorkshire is an often overlooked gem of a county offering beautiful scenery and countless attractions both historic and modern.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Outing to Scarborough to visit friends
We have stayed at this Hotel many times and have always been extremely satisfied.The Hotel is always very clean, the food is good and the Hotel is in a very good position .