- 11 guest reviews
"We have stayed at this Hotel many times and have always been extremely satisfied.The Hotel is always very clean, the food is good and the Ho..."
"My wife and I have stayed at the New Southlands several times and once again we enjoyed our stay We received a free upgrade which made the s..."
"we recently stayed at southlands hotel scarborough good value for money near bus stop only had bed and breakfast but was nice to be served i..."
"We stopped on a sunday night at this pleasant hotel and it was nice to receive our room keys when we arrived there at dinnertime.The room wa..."
"Too hot to stay in summer' air con is a must. Attention to detail required in bathroom shower and toilet not good...."
About the hotel
Situated on Scarborough's South Cliff, a short walk from the town centre, the New Southlands Hotel is a handsome, intimate property boasting comfortable bedrooms, tastefully decorated spacious public areas to relax and unwind in, plus entertainment is available in the piano bar and lounge. Scarborough itself retains much of the character of an elegant Victorian seaside town, with stunning architecture and walkways, as well as boasting modern entertainments and attractions. The South Beach has all the fish and chip shops, arcades and traditional seaside things you might expect.
The North Beach is a very different environment with beautiful walks, a lovely beach, no shops and an old castle sandwiched in the middle. Further inland, North Yorkshire is an often overlooked gem of a county offering beautiful scenery and countless attractions both historic and modern.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 02/01/2013 - Dear customer, please be aware that from May 25th onwards, on-site parking at the New Southlands Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availablility. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Outing to Scarborough to visit friends
We have stayed at this Hotel many times and have always been extremely satisfied.The Hotel is always very clean, the food is good and the Hotel is in a very good position .
Shocking, nothing like website advertisement.
Shearings coach holiday hotel, very dated as were all the other guests.
Room (311), terrible, like going back 40 years, advertised rooms looked very nice. Woke up freezing in the morning, central heating didn't work, an electric heater was left in the room, but I personally don't like using these as they dry up the air. Luckily only for 1 night, definatly WILL NOT be returning. Should not be allowed to show room photos, if all rooms are not to that standard.