- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Great pub stay...."
"Very comfortable and very friendly and helpful staff...."
"A lovely B&B . Our room and other rooms were situated at the back of the Pub via a private staircase. The room was of a good size . Quality..."
"Our bedroom was situated directly above the smoking area, it was impossible to open the window without the room filling with smoke...."
"Quiet location. Good sized room with excellent bed. Ample parking. Very convenient for the main road yet peaceful. Good food, well presented..."
About the hotel
We also offer Bed & Breakfast with our recently refurbished extension offering a perfect place to stay to sample the local tourist sites, numerous country activities or as part of a work visit to the area. We also have a large garden which can be enjoyed throughout the summer with al fresco dining or a relaxing drink. Recently refurbished we offer a personal home from home retreat for business people, tourists and the local community.
Each of our rooms are ensuite and are styled to reflect our desire to make your stay as comfortable and personal as possible. Each room comes with large comfortable double bed, colour television, tea and coffee making facilities, luxurious towels and wireless access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Good host great breakfast tiny room very noisy room 4
Arrived late and given a warm welcome very nice pub and host.
Room 4 very very small we struggled to get changed together in same room. Main issue the noise at 11pm pub kicked out and everyone stood under our window talking for at least half an hour as we had a long journey we really wanted to get off to sleep. Major issue apart from size was the noise from the duel carriage way that is right above the room and we awoke at 6.23 with lorries and cars wizzing by. This room is best avoided if you are a light sleeper it really is very noisy. Breakfast very good and tasty prepared very quickly. We felt room very overpriced for what it was sorry would never return due to noise and size of room. Also toilet did not flush from going into room so could not have been tested before we went in.
The White Horse
Great pub stay.