- 1 guest reviews
"Rooms clean and tidy bed was a good size there was plenty of towels extra blankets ect noise level TV should have been twice as big .l think..."
About the hotel
The Burra Motor Inn is a comfortable, well appointed motel situated alongside the tranquil, tree-lined Burra Creek with lovely views and abundant birdlife at your door. A short stroll from Burra's town centre, the Burra Motor Inn is ideally situated to discover Burra's mining heritage, play a round of golf at the local 18 hole Burra Golf course, or sample the local wines and produce of the region. The Burra Motor Inn boasts 20 modern non-smoking units, each equipped with reverse cycle air conditioning, heating, electric blankets, Austar, bar fridge, ensuite, tea and coffee facilities and more.
Our onsite restaurant, Jumbuck’s restaurant, is a warm & inviting space that opens up onto a lawned outdoor area looking out across the Burra Creek, and is open to guests and the general public from 6pm, Monday to Thursday, and for special events. Jumbuck’s Restaurant can also cater for groups of up to 30 people by prior arrangement (minimum of 12 people), and is available for hire for functions, meetings & conferences (please advise us in advance of any particular requirements) where the he menu is customised to suit your particular needs. If you are looking for a friendly, intimate environment to host your next party or meeting, feel free to discuss your requirements with the Burra Motor Inn. Bookings advisable.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good rooms good and modern well kitted out fridge ect nice and quite
Rooms clean and tidy bed was a good size there was plenty of towels extra blankets ect noise level TV should have been twice as big .l think altogether very good would book again .
The best steak I have had for a long time all food was very good