- Very Good
- 187 guest reviews
"We had a room at the back, over looking the train station, so would expect some noise but it wasn't an issue..."
"Good hotel and good value just let down by the food. My steak (no weight given) was so thin it would be virtually impossible to cook it medi..."
"Me and my family enjoyed our stay in this modern hotel. Would probably say it would be better for a group of friends or couples but a good s..."
"We were pleasantly surprised by how light, airy, practical and clean the hotel was. The staff were discreet but friendly and helpful and ove..."
"I found the hotel was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good. the hotel was only a 5 minutes walk from the train s..."
About the hotel
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle is a modern, stylish hotel located in the heart of the city centre next to Newcastle Central Station. Great value room rates include free Wi-Fi and national UK calls. Beautifully designed air conditioned rooms with floor to ceiling windows ,tactile soft furnishings, chic Karndean floors and a refreshing wet room with power shower, heated floor and anti steam mirrors.
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle places you at the centre of the city's multiple attractions. Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle will appeal to both leisure and business travellers. The restaurant/breakfast area offers a great breakfast and an all day menu; the lounge bar serves drinks 24hrs a day . Groups: Groups range from 6 to 12 people maximum. The total balance must be paid a month prior to arrival. Each guest will be required to pay a GBP20 cash bond upon arrival at the hotel. Sleeperz must receive a full rooming list prior to arrival and each group member must agree with and sign a copy of the hotel's Term and Conditions. The group shall be liable to pay the following charges if the reservation is cancelled before group's arrival at the hotel: More than 28 days - no cancellation charge due 14-28 days - 90% of rate for accommodation and services reserved Less than 14 days - 100% of rate for accommodation and services reserved.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Very little noise
We had a room at the back, over looking the train station, so would expect some noise but it wasn't an issue
Food could be better
Good hotel and good value just let down by the food.
My steak (no weight given) was so thin it would be virtually impossible to cook it medium rare as I requested, and the mushroom was warm but raw. I would stay here again for business but the two meals I have now had here were a bit disappointing.