This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Penally Abbey is a Country House Hotel with views of the sea on the edge of the Pembrokeshire National Park. The pretty Medieval Walled Town of Tenby, with its cobbled streets, picturesque harbour, miles of golden sand and Blue Flag beaches is only a short distance away. The emphasis here is on good food, fine wines, friendly unobtrusive staff and comfortable accommodation In the winter you can relaxed before dinner in front of a roaring log fire.
In the summer there are extensive grounds to enjoy. Breakfast is waitress service and cooked to order. The three course set price dinner menu changes regularly. Everything we cook, we make ourselves: soups, pates terrine's,desserts are all made by our chefs.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet