- 18 guest reviews
"Did not get the room we booked. Booked disabled room, given room upstairs however when I explained I could not do the stairs they luckily fo..."
"Generally OK for the price but the rooms are a little tired and could do with an upgrade/refurbish. Very pleasant and helpful staff...."
"There are a few little things that need attention like the tap in sink dripping all time and the side table coming away from headboard the s..."
"Very convenient for the Motorway, good shower and decent size room. Easy access to food outlets although some shut around 9pm. Only 20-25 mi..."
"THE RECEPTIONIST WAS NOT AT ALL HELPFUL WHEN CHECKING IN EVEN ALTHOUGH WE HAD PHONED AHEAD TO ADVISE THEM OF MY DISABILITY IN THAT I HAVE EX..."
About the hotel
Magor represents the very latest addition to the Roadchef motorway services network and is strategically positioned as the very first service area on the M4 in Wales, as you enter from England. Set off the motorway in pretty surroundings, Magor is an ideal place to stop on route to and from major towns such as Newport, Cardiff and Swansea along the south Wales corridor and the site also acts as a convenient resting point for those travelling across to Rosslare in southern Ireland from the ferry ports of Milford Haven and Fishguard.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Magor
Did not get the room we booked.
Booked disabled room, given room upstairs however when I explained I could not do the stairs they luckily found a room on ground floor. However did not get the room we booked. Parking is also an issue. No designated hotel parking so if the services are busy you have to park long way away, not funny if disabled.