- 20 guest reviews
"Apparently, the restaurant part of this complex stops selling hot food after 7.45pm. After that it has to be McDonalds! Am I the only person..."
"Basic but expected for the price! Cheap and cheerful. Great shower!..."
"My husband and I only stayed for one night but couldn't fault the friendliness of the young girl on reception. The rooms were immaculate, cl..."
"Nice hotel, but a bit too far from Caldicot..."
"Did not get the room we booked. Booked disabled room, given room upstairs however when I explained I could not do the stairs they luckily fo..."
About the hotel
Magor represents the very latest addition to the Roadchef motorway services network and is strategically positioned as the very first service area on the M4 in Wales, as you enter from England. Set off the motorway in pretty surroundings, Magor is an ideal place to stop on route to and from major towns such as Newport, Cardiff and Swansea along the south Wales corridor and the site also acts as a convenient resting point for those travelling across to Rosslare in southern Ireland from the ferry ports of Milford Haven and Fishguard.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Looking for a hot meal after 8pm
Apparently, the restaurant part of this complex stops selling hot food after 7.45pm.
After that it has to be McDonalds. Am I the only person in the world who is a vegetarian and who does not like McD burger?. I also appreciate hot food after 7.45pm when I have been travelling for several hours. There needs to be plenty of OBVIOUS notices in DaysInn and also the restaurant, and on your website, stating this. It is NOT good enough to find this out by accident when it is too late to find food elsewhere. Are you seriously trying to convince me that no traveller between 8pm and 8am ever wants hot food.
One night only
Basic but expected for the price.
Cheap and cheerful. Great shower!