- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Room is fine for a business trip or stopoiver on a long journey. Staff are very pleasant and helpful and indicated good places to eat. The d..."
"Nice basic room suitable for short stays, bed is comfortable with plenty of room. Free Internet is provided but the chair and table are not..."
"More than adequate facilities for a one night stay Good sized room and very clean Beds possibly a little firm but slept ok The hotel is impo..."
"An excellent budget hotel with immediate links to the M4. Clean and comfortable - no crticisms..."
"This Days Inn was ideal for our purpose. We wanted a quiet place to stay, with the opportunity for us to have an early night and undisturbed..."
About the hotel
Magor represents the very latest addition to the Roadchef motorway services network and is strategically positioned as the very first service area on the M4 in Wales, as you enter from England. Set off the motorway in pretty surroundings, Magor is an ideal place to stop on route to and from major towns such as Newport, Cardiff and Swansea along the south Wales corridor and the site also acts as a convenient resting point for those travelling across to Rosslare in southern Ireland from the ferry ports of Milford Haven and Fishguard.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Magor in CALDICOT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Two night stopover
Room is fine for a business trip or stopoiver on a long journey.
Staff are very pleasant and helpful and indicated good places to eat. The discounted breakfast in RoadChef next door is also good and convenient.
Our room was number 5 and very sparsely furnished, the bed was extremely soft although the linen was very clean.
The bath and hand basin hot taps both dripped and could not be shut down any tighter. The towel rail has been disconnected assumed for safety purposes but there are signs saying that it may get hot !. This meant that showering at night to go out after a days travelling left you with a damp towel in the morning as no means to dry it.