- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The location of this hotel could not be better. Only 100m from Tasso square which is the centre of the town so brilliant for accessibility t..."
About the hotel
Grand Hotel Cesare Augusto offers spacious rooms, panoramic views, and a rooftop garden with swimming pool. With a central position in Sorrento, the beach is just a 10-minute walk away. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
The Grand Hotel's 120 rooms come with air conditioning, a satellite TV, and a minibar. Each has a modern bathroom with shower. Most rooms have a balcony, Wifi free connection. Breakfast is a varied buffet, and tasty snacks are available at the bar throughout the day. The restaurant specialises in regional and international cuisine. From the Cesare Augusto you can walk to the nearby Piazza Tasso, and enjoy shopping in the many boutiques that surround the hotel. You will be near public transport and the Circumvesuviana train.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel Cesare Augusto in Sorrento is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The location of this hotel could not be better.
Only 100m from Tasso square which is the centre of the town so brilliant for accessibility to all the wonderful shops and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel lives up to its star rating with the facilities it provides. First of all the staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room was large, beautifully furnished in terms of standard but a little tired and ready for refurbishment. Very large wardrobe, fridge, hairdryer, free safe, importantly good aircon, great bathroom with bath and shower and bidet. Spotlessly clean and fresh towels every day. Even the floor was mopped every day. Because of our first floor (out of six) room there was no view other than the hotel across the road but it was far enough away not to feel overlooked, and the view from the rooftop where the pool is located was stunning stretching all the way across the bay of Naples to Vesuvius. The swimming pool itself was a bit on the small side but the roof terrace was large and we never struggled to find a sunbed. We only booked b&b but there was a wide choice of food available at breakfast and most of it lovely. It wasn't cheap. Had they taken the fee when I booked it 11 months earlier I could have got it for £800, but after the brexit vote it cost us 1470 euros including taxes for 7 nights. Would I come here again. Absolutely. 😃