- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Just what we're looking for!..."
"Had a lovely stay room was nice and clean but very hot as we could,nt turn the heating off. We where told that the hotel needs updateing but..."
"Room was very nice. The bed was large for a single and very comfortable. The en-suite was bigger than my own bathroom and had both a bath an..."
"We needed a cheap room for a trade show. This fitted the bill nicely. A bit tired but perfectly adequate. Only complaint would be the temper..."
"This overnight stay was short notice business and I was not disappointed. The staff were friendly and the room was clean and tidy. What more..."
About the hotel
The Black Lion is a good sized hotel situated in the town of Lampeter. We have a function room, meeting room and 18 en-suite guest rooms. We are already an excellent destination for food and have a 56-seater restaurant, with a menu offering a wide range of traditional meals.
We also have a beer garden and parking is available. Please note: A full hotel refurbishment is planned shortly and it is very likely room rates will rise following completion of the planned refurbishment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Just what we're looking for!
Had a lovely stay room was nice and clean but very hot as we could,nt turn the heating off.
We where told that the hotel needs updateing but found it okay. Food was really good and plenty of it enjoyed.