- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel for one night as my mother and I were attending a family wedding with the evening reception being held at the Thomas Arm..."
"Thomas Arms is an old hotel which has been updated to modern standards. The Rooms are clean and well presented. The breakfast was hearty and..."
"Hotel is a lovely family friendly premises with a nice restaurant serving quality food. Large bar area serving local ales which enhances the..."
"At short notice I were able to secure a night at this hotel only to be very happy and satisfied with ALL aspects of my stay. Friendly, clean..."
"As well as the excellent accommodation and food the staff were so helpful and friendly...."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished and completely revamped to a very high standard, all rooms are comfortably furnished with free view flat screen TV and welcome tray, all rooms are ensuite with a bath and over head shower. We are a town centre location convenient to all local amenities and attractions including FFos Las race course, Parc y Scarlets stadium and and excellent array of shopping facilities in Trostre Park. We are 5 miles from the renowned Gower Heritage Coastline and the Beautiful secluded Pembrey country Park.
Just 1 mile away is the Wildfowl and Wetland centre and in the near vicinity we have an array of Castles and monuments. Surrounded by many famous Golf Courses and Wales National Botanical Garden of Wales there's so much to see and do. We offer friendly service and serve excellent food all day, every day with an array of mid week offers like curry club, Two can dine for £9. 99 and grill night every Tuesday with 25% off we also serve our famous Sunday lunch and also cater for all private functions of every type from Grand weddings to engagement parties to conferences, we have a traditionally styled function suite with Chandeliers and private bar facilities the hotel has disabled access to most lower ground floors and disabled toilets. A warm Welsh welcome awaits you at our hotel run by the same family for the last 8 years, Christine and David Langley Evans, we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
I booked this hotel for one night as my mother and I were attending a family wedding with the evening reception being held at the Thomas Arms.
The staff were very efficient and polite. Both the room and the bed were very clean and comfortable. No complaints at all. Although we didn't eat from the bar/restaurant menu the options seemed good and the smell of the food being served was wonderful. I would definitely stay again.
Character hotel in handy location
Thomas Arms is an old hotel which has been updated to modern standards.
The Rooms are clean and well presented. The breakfast was hearty and filling - just as well I was walking around the town (5 mins) afterwards. Good value for money!