- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Lovely place, nice atmosphere, very clean and friendly...."
"The food and staff were both excellent. Would happily recommend the hotel for that alone. However, we were not too pleased with our room. We..."
"it is a lovely quaint place to stay, but not worth £75 per night..."
"Room basic but very clean and comfortable with an awesome shower. Friendly & helpful staff. Welcoming bar with a range of good ales - lovely..."
"This was my third time to stay here, absolutely love it. Amazing value for money, lovely staff, great food! Recommend to anyone...."
About the hotel
A classic high quality inn located in Nottage in Porthcawl, serving a wide selection of cask ales, premium drinks, high quality food in informal surroundings. Our guest bedrooms make us the perfect base for visiting the local geography including the four golf courses nearby.
Showing Thursday 28 April 2016 to Friday 29 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place, nice atmosphere, very clean and friendly.
Great staff and great food
The food and staff were both excellent.
Would happily recommend the hotel for that alone. However, we were not too pleased with our room. We were at the back and the vents from the kitchen were just outside our window. So, there was a strong smell of cooking in our bedroom. Avoid room 1.