- 10 guest reviews
"Good quality hotel its a bit basic but couldn't ask for better for the price paid. Would stay there again..."
"This place was a cheap stay for us, but we really did get our value for money. The room was small but it heated up nice and quick in the mor..."
"Clean, tidy, simple...."
"Internet and tv were 10 euro per day. If you want to share you must pay extra!..."
"Sure it is quite clean and beats most 60 year old buildings, but the photos don't show how tiny the rooms are. No closet for storage either,..."
About the hotel
The easyHotel Amsterdam City Centre South is located in the vibrant district “De Pijp” of Amsterdam and offers comfortable, clean rooms with private bathroom facilities, air-conditioning and WIFI for a small fee. It is a perfect choice for tourists as well as smart business travellers. The hotel, with a central location in the heart of Amsterdam City Centre, close to bus, metro and tram links, is an ideal starting point to explore Amsterdam and it's just 10 minutes walk from the RAI Convention Centre, which is served by a direct train connection to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, The Museum Square is only a 15 minutes walk, with the famous Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and the Concert building.
The Heineken Experience is just a 10 minute walk away and the Albert Cuypmarket is on your doorstep. The shopping area of the most exclusive shopping street in the Netherlands, the “PC Hooftstraat” is within walking distance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/06/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Public parking is available in the streets surrounding the Hotel. It is not possible to reserve a space in advance. Parking cost is €3.00 per hour (subject to change). Extra Towels are free of charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality hotel its a bit basic but couldn't ask for better for the price paid.
Would stay there again
Easter break in Easy hotel
Staying here was not easy at all.
The room was very small for a couple, there was nowhere to sit as I had to put things on the only flat small "cube" and kept sliding off the bed due to my short legs. It was clean when we arrived but nothing done the next day and the corridor was a bit dirty the 2nd day. However the bed was comfortable and the shower good.