- 10 guest reviews
"Sure it is quite clean and beats most 60 year old buildings, but the photos don't show how tiny the rooms are. No closet for storage either,..."
"Accommodation was perfect for a city break, description on website was spot on. Tidy, compact and clean room. Good large windows with good v..."
"Great location. Staff were helpful. Note - you have to pay for ANYTHING extra! TV, WIFI, extra towels, housekeeping. 39 euros in a cab fr..."
"First of all let me say that the room was absolutely tidy and it was good value for money. However, the customer services was shocking as we..."
"We stayed here on a little break to see the sights of Amsterdam we found it very clean and the staff were very helpful. Even though it is ou..."
About the hotel
The easyHotel Amsterdam City Centre South is located in the vibrant district “De Pijp” of Amsterdam and offers comfortable, clean rooms with private bathroom facilities, air-conditioning and WIFI for a small fee. It is a perfect choice for tourists as well as smart business travellers. The hotel, with a central location in the heart of Amsterdam City Centre, close to bus, metro and tram links, is an ideal starting point to explore Amsterdam and it's just 10 minutes walk from the RAI Convention Centre, which is served by a direct train connection to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, The Museum Square is only a 15 minutes walk, with the famous Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and the Concert building.
The Heineken Experience is just a 10 minute walk away and the Albert Cuypmarket is on your doorstep. The shopping area of the most exclusive shopping street in the Netherlands, the “PC Hooftstraat” is within walking distance.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/06/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Public parking is available in the streets surrounding the Hotel. It is not possible to reserve a space in advance. Parking cost is €3.00 per hour (subject to change). Extra Towels are free of charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Way too small rooms
Sure it is quite clean and beats most 60 year old buildings, but the photos don't show how tiny the rooms are.
No closet for storage either, but at least the shower was spacious. And obviously, EVERYTHING is extra cost, even towels or cleaning the room.
Basic Basic Basic
Good enough place to sleep.
Not especially clean, pants under the bed make you wonder what else they missed :/
quite cheap but considering no food, no wifi ....no kettle, in hindsight should have paid slightly more elsewhere to save money.