- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"very helpful, friendly staff,room was large+ comfortable,breakfast was served quickly and very good had a problem with the tv which was sort..."
"food: no tomatoes or mushrooms sausages excellent and well-prepared..."
"Bed was comfy, room was warm and well decorated and clean. I didn't have breakfast as had to leave early. I stayed for one night and would u..."
"Clean and great location, staff great..."
"My reasonably priced room was available very late notice, and was warm and clean with an in room shower. Toilet was a little way up the hall..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Aberdeen The Lost Guest House is ideally positioned to allow access to Aberdeen and beyond. Aberdeen railway station, bus station and harbour are only a 10 minute walk away, whilst Aberdeen Airport is 6 miles away. Guests can choose from a range of budget single standard rooms up to newly re-furbished family rooms with twin beds, all of which with free wi-fi and a large flat screen TV.
On-site parking is available from £5. The key to guestrooms also opens the front door allowing guests the liberty to come and go as they please. In the mornings, The Lost Guest House provides toast and cereals, along with a full cooked breakfast from 07:30 Monday - Friday and 8:30 Saturday - Sunday. The house is just a minute’s walk from the city’s shops, bars, and restaurants, the sandy Balmedie beach is a 30 minute walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/05/2016 to 29/05/2025 - Check-in closes at 9pm, after that a key is left out in reception, and you have to show yourself to the room. After 11pm check-in there is a £10 fee, after 12am £20 fee and after 1am £30 fee The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
very helpful, friendly staff,room was large+ comfortable,breakfast was served quickly and very good had a problem with the tv which was sorted by the manager efficiently,we will definitely stay here again when in the area,would recommend it to anyone who wants cheap/quality accomodation
excellent fall-back when mates can't offer a floor
food: no tomatoes or mushrooms
sausages excellent and well-prepared