"Room was fine but got twin room instead of double after requesting it,not a big problem but when I said we had a dog was charged 9 pound a n..."
"Great quality hotel. Very friendly staff. Rooms accessible by both lift and stairs. Great entertainment on evening. Room was clean and well..."
"Reasonable value, rather dated, friendly and helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Situated in Torquay, the heart of the English Riviera, this excellent family owned and run hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore the surrounding Devon coast and countryside. The Bancourt Hotel aims to offer an oasis of calm and tranquility, a place to escape from the pressures of life and relax in clear sunlight and the gentle sea breeze. This wonderful ambience is complemented by the on-site facilities, including large private garden, well-equipped function room, entertainment bar with large dance floor and conferencing facilities With ample free off-road parking, friendly and dedicated staff and first class live entertainment most evenings, the Bancourt is the perfect place to enjoy a break away.
The beach is just a 10 minute stroll away, with the town centre a 15 minutes walk. All our 50 en-suite bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, trouser press, hair dryers, freeview digital televisions and telephones.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/08/2011 to 31/08/2020 - A 2% surcharge will be added to all bookings paid by credit card, no charge for debit card payments. A security deposit is also required at check in. The LateRooms.com rates for Bancourt Hotel in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
14% would recommend it to a friend
Large guesthouse hotel.
Room was fine but got twin room instead of double after requesting it,not a big problem but when I said we had a dog was charged 9 pound a night for or small dog,and told I should have told them as they could have put us in different room,found this weird as they didnt read what room we required anyway.
The Bancroft is a typical Torquay Hotel good in places and bad in others needs some attention to detail and a face lift.
Clean room and courteous staff but overpriced for the quality of room received. Breakfast is extra
Clean room and courteous staff but overpriced for the quality of room received.
Good location for walking down to the sea front.. Breakfast is extra £5 and fairly poor quality but this is primarily a coaching hotel and it shows.