- 3 guest reviews
"This hotel is without doubt one of the best we have stayed in during our travels. Staff were exceptional and nothing was too much trouble fo..."
"Our stay was just fabulous, lovely room, great facilities and very helpful staff. We felt very relaxed and at home. Food delicious and staff..."
"beautiful hotel, rooms were stunning and the staff exceptional. only complaint was breakfast could have been a bit better; however was still..."
About the hotel
The Pincoffs Hotel is a small luxury boutique hotel. It resides in a national monument built in 1879 in the area currently called Kop van Zuid, the trendy Rotterdam left bank near the City Center. The former customs office is full of atmosphere and authentic details.
We can offer you a warm welcome, charm, space and comfort in our suites, luxury rooms and hotel. The view of the river, the bridges and the skyline is heartwarming. The Michelin Guide writes: , "a distinctive historic hotel (. . . ) Tastfully renovated. Guestrooms and hospitality with a personal touch. '' Our suites and luxury rooms are the perfect place for those who seek tranquility and comfort. All our rooms serve free wireless internet, illy espresso-coffee, tea and water. In your bathroom you will find products of Italian fashion brand Bvlgari. We also have iPod docking stations and dvd-players in all our rooms. You can use our free dvd-library. The bedrooms are fitted with luxury upholstered Auping boxspring beds, manufactured exclusively for our hotel. The rooms have modern sanitary facilities, a good workplace with free internet access and a stunning view overlooking the old docks, the bridges and the river. The rooms each have a different atmosphere, but what they have in common is the prevailing sense of space and the beautiful incidence of light through the high windows. The suites have over 4-metre-high stucco ceilings and they contain historic details.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Pincoffs Hotel Rotterdam/ Suitehotel Pincoffs Rotterdam in Rotterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
simply the best
This hotel is without doubt one of the best we have stayed in during our travels.
Staff were exceptional and nothing was too much trouble for them. Rooms are very up market with high ceilings and very tastefull decor. Our room overlooking the marina had a wet room and was more like an apartment than a hotel room. Definitely a hotel to stay at again.
Classy boutique hotel with a friendly atmosphere, most definitely will return !!!!
Our stay was just fabulous, lovely room, great facilities and very helpful staff.
We felt very relaxed and at home. Food delicious and staff could not do enough to ensure we were ok. This hotel is highly recommended and is great value for money. It is a little walk from the centre, but no problem if you get the tram as the walk is much shorter. We have already booked our next trip, see you next time :) !