- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"A lovely small caring hotel. Would definitely use again...."
"Second time staying here.Staff helpful, rooms lovely but management need to make guests aware of the fa ct that on Sundays there is no eveni..."
"Spacious room but long bathroom with a huge step into it...."
"Because of various traffic delays we couldn't get there till 10pm on a Sunday night. Despite the late arrival the staff were welcoming and w..."
About the hotel
The Falcon hotel and restaurant is one of Carmarthen's oldest hotels run by the same family for over half a century. Situated in the centre of this bustling town with easy access to shops, market and business areas. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished and the award winning restaurant has informal but attentive service with a menu overflowing with fresh local produce.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely small caring hotel.
Would definitely use again.
Falcon Hotel Not on Sundays
Second time staying here.Staff helpful, rooms lovely but management need to make guests aware of the fa ct that on Sundays there is no evening dining available.I went downstairs from my room at 9.45 pm to find the hotel in total darkness with the front door closed, so don't expect to be able to use any bar facilities on Sundays.
Reminds me of the days when welsh pubs didn't open on Sunday. Otherwise it is a lovely little hotel which I will use again when having to stay in Carmarthen.