- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Spacious room but long bathroom with a huge step into it...."
"Because of various traffic delays we couldn't get there till 10pm on a Sunday night. Despite the late arrival the staff were welcoming and w..."
"Pleasant staff and excellent food freshly cooked to order. Good location for the town and onward travel. Handy parking...."
"Clean, tidy, pleasant environment with helpful staff, good value for money. Only stayed for one night and didn't have the chance to partake..."
About the hotel
The Falcon hotel and restaurant is one of Carmarthen's oldest hotels run by the same family for over half a century. Situated in the centre of this bustling town with easy access to shops, market and business areas. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished and the award winning restaurant has informal but attentive service with a menu overflowing with fresh local produce.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
pleasant helpful staff and adequate room
Spacious room but long bathroom with a huge step into it.
Very helpful staff
Because of various traffic delays we couldn't get there till 10pm on a Sunday night.
Despite the late arrival the staff were welcoming and we slept really well. A good breakfast was served in the morning from very friendly staff. Top notch place to stay.