- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Great value hotel, excellent staff and service. We don't often stay in hotels but we will back soon. Grand children joined us for 2 nights a..."
"Ideally located for exploring the coast of North Wales and Snowdon. This is a very comfortable hotel with excellent indoor pool and gym faci..."
"This was a great value late deal..."
"comfortably 3 star ++ hospitality provided by staff was welcoming and real. Accommodation was spacious and clean - swimming pool and spa an..."
"The hotel was great, more than I expected. Tastefully decorated public areas. Very clean gym and spa, and quite quiet in the evening too. Ve..."
About the hotel
The Prestigious Celtic Royal Hotel, Caernarfon This 3 star hotel offers 110 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, located near ‘The Heritage site of Caernarfon Castle’ on the edge of the Snowdonia National park. With excellent standards of dining and service in an elegant yet homely environment the Celtic Royal Hotel is a popular choice for Weddings and celebrations. The Hotel boasts superb facilities including an excellent leisure club comprising of a 16m pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and 24 point gym.
The conferencing facilities cater for up to 300 delegates, and the large spacious Ballroom with a 1600sq foot dance floor makes this hotel an ideal venue for a dance weekend, Ball or Gala Dinner. Please note that any member of your party under the age of 16 years is subject to Junior Guest Guidelines / Rules. Specifically, as the pool is not under constant lifeguard supervision junior guests must be supervised by an accompanying adult over the age of 18 years at all times with a maximum of two juniors per supervising adult. Juniors are not allowed use of the Sauna, Steam Room or Gym. The pool is available for junior guests from 8am to 6pm daily with last entry at 5:30pm and 8am to 11am on the day of departure. STANDARD OPENING TIMES: Monday - Friday 7. 00am exit by 10. 00pm - Last Entry at 9. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 7. 00am - 9. 00pm) Saturday - Sunday 8. 00am exit by 8. 00pm - Last Entry at 7. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 8. 00am - 7. 00pm) All Bank Holidays 8. 00am exit by 8. 00pm - Last Entry at 7. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 8. 00am - 7. 00pm) Juniors (All ages up to and including 15) are only permitted from 8. 00am exit by 6. 00pm daily (Last Entry at 5. 30pm) and must be supervices by an adult (over 18yrs) at all times. Departure Date Exit by 11. 00am for all guests We thank you for your co-operation in helping us to make your stay safe and most of all, enjoyable.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Celtic Royal Hotel in Caernarfon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Great value hotel, excellent staff and service.
We don't often stay in hotels but we will back soon. Grand children joined us for 2 nights and loved the pool and the food. A great location for all sorts of holiday breaks.
Very comfortable accommodation. Very tasty food at fair prices and excellent choice at breakfast.
Ideally located for exploring the coast of North Wales and Snowdon.
This is a very comfortable hotel with excellent indoor pool and gym facilities fitted the bill for our two night stay. Cheerful service in the bar and restaurant and very tasty enjoyable food at fair prices. Would definitely recommend to others.