- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"My wife and I stayed for 3 days. The Rooms are basically furnished with the room and corridors decorated in a "Barbara Cartlandish" Candy St..."
"The hotel was a big surprise for what we paid for the night. A lovely place...."
"Would certainly return to the hotel - Very pleased with the service, staff, food and accommodation - Ideal for short stay...."
"Bed a bit uncomfortable but overall would recommend this hotel...."
"We stayed in the hotel for one night over the bank holiday, we didn't get into the room till four the room was clean and lovely but could he..."
About the hotel
The Prestigious Celtic Royal Hotel, Caernarfon This 3 star hotel offers 110 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, located near ‘The Heritage site of Caernarfon Castle’ on the edge of the Snowdonia National park. With excellent standards of dining and service in an elegant yet homely environment the Celtic Royal Hotel is a popular choice for Weddings and celebrations. The Hotel boasts superb facilities including an excellent leisure club comprising of a 16m pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and 24 point gym.
The conferencing facilities cater for up to 300 delegates, and the large spacious Ballroom with a 1600sq foot dance floor makes this hotel an ideal venue for a dance weekend, Ball or Gala Dinner. Please note that any member of your party under the age of 16 years is subject to Junior Guest Guidelines / Rules. Specifically, as the pool is not under constant lifeguard supervision junior guests must be supervised by an accompanying adult over the age of 18 years at all times with a maximum of two juniors per supervising adult. Juniors are not allowed use of the Sauna, Steam Room or Gym. The pool is available for junior guests from 8am to 6pm daily with last entry at 5:30pm and 8am to 11am on the day of departure. STANDARD OPENING TIMES: Monday - Friday 7. 00am exit by 10. 00pm - Last Entry at 9. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 7. 00am - 9. 00pm) Saturday - Sunday 8. 00am exit by 8. 00pm - Last Entry at 7. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 8. 00am - 7. 00pm) All Bank Holidays 8. 00am exit by 8. 00pm - Last Entry at 7. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 8. 00am - 7. 00pm) Juniors (All ages up to and including 15) are only permitted from 8. 00am exit by 6. 00pm daily (Last Entry at 5. 30pm) and must be supervices by an adult (over 18yrs) at all times. Departure Date Exit by 11. 00am for all guests We thank you for your co-operation in helping us to make your stay safe and most of all, enjoyable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Celtic Royal Hotel
My wife and I stayed for 3 days.
The Rooms are basically furnished with the room and corridors decorated in a "Barbara Cartlandish" Candy Stripe wallpaper. We ate in the Bistro every night. There is plenty to choose from the menu ranging from an £8.00 sandwich type meal with chips and salad to £18.00 8oz steak and chips. The Chef was very accommodating and my wife asked him to make a Salmon type salad rather than sandwiches which he did quite obligingly. The Leisure Area is well set out with Sauna, Turkish, Pool and Exercise room. Would probably go back if I was visiting the area again - and - if I could get the same rate for the rooms - 50% reduction.
Great value for money.
The hotel was a big surprise for what we paid for the night.
A lovely place.