- 118 guest reviews
"Bizarre place, that had a security guard outside the locked ramped door access to the hotel. Stairs up to reception and stairs down, when yo..."
"The room was nothing like the picture. It was very basic and very bare. It was nice and clean and had good size fluffy bath towels The wors..."
"Only stayed for one night as at a conference but the room was clean tidy and comfortable and will use this hotel again..."
"Room ok bathrooms need sorting for damp issues and holes in the walls where they have been punched...."
About the hotel
This recently renovated hotel is just 2 miles from the International Convention Centre and the Bullring Shopping Centre. The Collection Hotel Birmingham boasts elegantly furnished rooms with marble bathrooms. It features a stylish, modern bar and restaurant, FREE WI-FI and FREE Car Parking also available at the hotel.
All of the hotel’s luxurious and spacious rooms include iPod docks, flat screen HD TVs and tea/coffee facilities. Marble bathrooms offer large rain showers, bathrobes, and luxury toiletries. The Headingly Restaurant serves classic British cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere with traditional cooked breakfasts available daily. The Edgbaston Bar offers an ideal place to enjoy a drink and guests can choose a snack from the extensive bar menu. The Collection Hotel Birmingham is a 20-minute drive from Birmingham Airport and the NEC and is ideally located for all the City’s major attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Check in took 15 minutes even though there were 3 members of staff at reception.
No apology or thanks for the wait. Advised there would be an iron in the room, but nothing there. Phone didn't work for room service so called from mobile to order the iron. Waited 40 mins, still no iron. Rang again, it came but then didn't work.
Disappointing to have Executive Rooms on the Ground Floor
The most annoying thing was when I kept sliding down the mattress every time I was turning in the bed or trying to sleep.
When I complained in the morning with the receptionist, the Duty Manager said I should have come and complain in the middle of the night - or 2.00am in the morning.
To avoid confrontation with him I walked out.