- 63 guest reviews
"The Potters Lodge rooms are adjacent to the pub/restaurant whose staff check you in, but the staff involvement ends there. The room we were..."
"The room was a little bit sad in places but overall OK Staff very friendly Food brill Definitely stay there again..."
"Everything was good no complaints..."
"Comfortable warm room but what a disappointment to find that as there was no breakfast chef, there was no breakfast! Not a good start to the..."
"Cracking Place to stay..."
About the hotel
Potters Inn Lodges opened in July 2011, with 21 stunning rooms finished to the highest standards. Located in Mytchett, Surrey it’s ideally suited for both business and pleasure visitors within easy reach of Farnborough, Camberley, Guildford, Reading, and all the military academies such as Sandhurst and Deepcut. With excellent major road links – M3 M25 A3 and both Heathrow and Gatwick within easy reach we are the perfect destination.
Set in the grounds of Potters Inn Lodges -Restaurant & Bar you have everything you will need for a relaxed stay on the Basingstoke and Deane Canal. All rooms offer LCD TV’s, hospitality trays, Trouser press and free car parking for cars and small vans. Transit and larger a fee is chargeable Come and enjoy a sumptuous meal in our Restaurant whilst enjoying the waterfront or in our garden, food is served daily until 9:30pm Mooring is available at a charge and must be prebooked. Please note there are charges for parking van’s, HGV's & Coaches overnight.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/07/2011 to 21/07/2016 - Please note commercial will be charged a fee for overnight parking. Please note check after 11:00pm will be at Lakeside Continental Hotel - GU16 6JR - only 6 minutes away. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
59% would recommend it to a friend
Motel style accommodation near canal
The Potters Lodge rooms are adjacent to the pub/restaurant whose staff check you in, but the staff involvement ends there.
The room we were allocated (106) had a faulty light over the mirror in the bathroom which we reported, and when we returned to the room after our evening meal (which was excellent) the main light in the bathroom didn't work. Luckily there were spare rooms and we moved to 104 which was slightly smaller but had working lights. The restaurant is not open at breakfast time, but a small cafe across the road near the Basingstoke Canal Centre opens at 9.00 at weekends and serves a good bacon buttie.
The room was a little bit sad in places but overall OK
Staff very friendly
Definitely stay there again