- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Nice, quiet location on the A8 just north of St. Helier. 5 minutes drive into town. Clean and tidy bedrooms and a lovely large dining room...."
"2*!!! This place is certainly worth more! My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a short break - 4 nights. When we arrived we were very plea..."
"We were extremely happy with this hotel and would like to re-book in the future...."
"Simple clean, basic room, a bit old fashioned perhaps, but fine. Friendly pub next door with good selection of beers and excellent food. Hel..."
"Never been to Jersey before, and was not sure what to expect. We found this hotel on the internet and booked through Laterooms. Finding the..."
About the hotel
This small, quiet hotel is 1 mile north of St Helier and surrounded by countryside. It has a pub, restaurant, a sunny patio,large car park and is on a bus route to St Helier. Oaklands Lodge Hotel is home to Red Rose Restaurant, which serves fresh local produce on its à la carte menu.
The Blacksmith's Arms pub is a cosy space with Real Ales, fine wines and a modern bar menu including a Portuguese speciality. The comfortable bedrooms at Oaklands Lodge have a private bathroom, a TV and tea/coffee facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, quiet location on the A8 just north of St.
Helier. 5 minutes drive into town. Clean and tidy bedrooms and a lovely large dining room. I have stayed here twice in different rooms within the last month. Norberto the manager is always helpful and the hotel has a very easy-going and relaxed feel about it. There is a handy lounge and Internet room on the first floor. All the staff have been pleasant and courteous. The attached restaurant always seems to be busy in the evening, which is a good sign. In my opinion, The Oaklands Lodge Hotel is a nice, relaxing, quiet, easy-going and safe place to stay and represents good value for money. We will certainly stay there again.
FANTASTIC. IMMACULATE. 5* SERVICE. BEAUTIFUL BREAKFAST. HAPPY CUSTOMERS +++.
This place is certainly worth more. My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a short break - 4 nights. When we arrived we were very pleasantly surprised. I shall put all the points into bullet points for easy reading
* Immaculately kept room, cleaned and made to perfection daily. * Rooms are spacious, comfortably decorated, warm, clean and very cosy. We really did enjoy it. * The manager Norberto is very efficient and effective - the place is run extremely well. Also a very nice guy
* The area and view from the rooms is absolutely lovely (mostly at the rear of the hotel)
* The pub and bar is nice - food expensive for what it is, but this is Jersey. * Breakfast is just divine. Hot on the plate, clean, well presented, tastes LOVELY. All washed down with lovely tea and fruit juice. It really was a great way to start each day. delectable. My wife and I are very particular about paying out for hotels (they have got to be just right)
This lovely place was certainly just right and more. A faultless experience and we'd like to say once again to you Norberto - thank you for a cosy, relaxed, warm, memorable, amazing stay. That is the kind of hotel we would certainly return too - I don't think we have ever said that before :)