- 21 guest reviews
"We had a lovely relaxing stay at the ivy guest house. Very clean, very friendly staff. The little touches made it really nice. The children..."
"Very Friendly, Quiet Hotel...."
"Darren & Roz are 2 of the most lovely people we have met on our travels to the Lakes. The hotel is stunning, set in the most picturesque of..."
"Comfortable room although a little small. Darren and Roz were very welcoming. It felt a little bit home from home...."
"Lovely room, excellent breakfast & excellent service - nothing too much trouble..."
About the hotel
Ivy Guest House is set in the heart of the pretty picturesque village of Hawkshead a medieval village boasting connections to the poet William Wordsworth and the children’s author Beatrix Potter……. . an ideal location to explore the many attractions in the Lake District.
Ivy House is an impressive listed Georgian building with comfortable attractive surroundings and a friendly family relaxed atmosphere. We offer the choice of 6 double bedrooms all with central heating including 3 rooms with 4 poster beds and the option for 2 family rooms. All rooms are well equipped with en-suite, free view TV, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. The hotel is pet friendly. There is an additional charge of £20 per dog. Family Room up until 23/12/13: 2 Adults 1 child - if the child is over the age of 12 years old they will be charged as a full paying adult £120.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/12/2013 to 23/12/2013 - Family Room up until 23/12/13: 2 Adults 1 child - if the child is over the age of 12 years old they will be charged as a full paying adult £120. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Al ovely stay in a cosy B&B
We had a lovely relaxing stay at the ivy guest house.
Very clean, very friendly staff. The little touches made it really nice. The children loved the teddy in the bedrooms.Breakfast was lovely. Our only regret was not using the lounge until the last day. Thankyou. We will be going back next year.
Ivy Guest House Hawkshead
Very Friendly, Quiet Hotel.