- 42 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in the town centre very friendly staff will def stay here again..."
"Me and my partner had a really nice stay overall. The only thing that was a little disappointing was the condition of the ceilings in the ro..."
"I felt that the staff didn't care about the service.We were left to our own devices.I was ok for price but nothing more than that..."
"I would come back and stay here again. Good value for money and a reasonable breakfast. Overall for what I paid I'm satisfied. It's pretty b..."
"I stayed here with a group of friends to attend the Planet Rock festival. We were made very welcome, the room was warm, clean and comfortabl..."
About the hotel
The Porthcawl Hotel is situated in the centre of Porthcawl town. With a Health CLub, Night Club, Sport's Bar & Diner and Restaurant, the Hotel is the perfect place for an entertaining stay in a seaside resort. Porthcawl as a town has a great deal to offer from fantastic local attractions such as beaches, bars, restaurants and golf courses, as well as laying between Cardiff and Swansea.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Massage, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Porthcawl Hotel in Porthcawl are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in the town centre very friendly staff will def stay here again
Avoid like plague!!
If u planning to stay there over the weekend avoid rooms 202 or 203 and run away before u pay. They are above nightclub with wooden floor. Rooms furnitures inc. bed will jump up from 10pm till 3am and shaking with bass frequency. Average noise in your room will be btw 80-100 dB (checked by noise app). 2. I understand the hotel have nightclub but it is on the 1st floor - all rooms around should be banned for accommodation over the weekend then.
3. When I did complain about it receptionist was very rude and started screaming - "what I want" !!!. Ridiculous !!.
4. When the party is over and u got room 203 be ready for another fun - Night Clubbers will play up under your window till Police coming. I'm travelling around the world - I've been sleeping in many strange places but that was the worst experience in my life. If LateRooms respect their own customers they should remove this hotel from their offer. Never again!